Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free Energy from Electromagnetic Wave Fields

Started by ZL, June 29, 2016, 01:37:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

telecom

Quote from: Zephir on February 14, 2017, 05:14:14 PM
It isn't try this page, for example

Works well for one string.
How do I add a second string oscillations to combine them?

rakarskiy

Quote from: telecom on February 14, 2017, 12:36:33 PM
I couldn't find the actual description of making this, do you know where?
Thanks
Unfortunately, I do not speak enough English to communicate.
Translation mechanical.  Page author http://oldoctober.com/ru/fuelless_generator/

http://oldoctober.com/pics/energy/fuelless_generator/06.jpg

QuoteAs a child, I was addicted to the construction of the radio detector. E was expensive, and not all of them can be easily found on sale.
The first variable capacitor (variable capacitor capacitance) I made of tin from a tin can. Experimenting with a coil, a capacitor and germanium diodes, I was able to get a strange effect.
At some point, the volume of the headphone signal increased dramatically. Thus, after disconnecting the antenna signal level, it is still quite high. Quickly connect the antenna to the receiver, which leads to increased signal receiver.
Friends and parents were surprised and advised to take this miracle to school to show the teacher of physics. However, attempts to turn upon a fixed receiver in a portable embodiment, the effect disappears, then it was unable to obtain.
A year ago, I returned to the subject and tried to implement such a project is based on a modern element base and the effect described above.
Indeed, in order to get enough that a significant amount of energy needed to connect effect: Rings + Helmholtz coil Tesla.
As a result, alternative energy source, the prototype was built for a mobile phone.
An oscillating circuit has a capping inductors, so that a capacitor is not necessary, in addition to the circuit system of coordination.
In order to activate the desired primary pulse generator, but I deliberately refused to deliver an additional channel for charitable purposes Magneto that the auxiliary source of energy is not suspicious.
Schematic diagram robs energy from the circuit switched domains, and converts it into direct current.
free energy generator can operate on different types of loading.
To demonstrate the operation of the generator as a battery charger, standard USB socket has been set wages.
The prototype generates a current of 150 mA at 5 V voltage. If we do the same, and more compact generator is installed in a mobile phone or tablet, it can be used indefinitely for the battery charging.

Since December 2015, Moscow Seeker CE Alexander Mishin offered medical devices based on capacitive switching flat bifilar Tesla Coil. Switched capacitor coil with sinusoidal alternating current as a result emits electrical, electromagnetic and caisson. Since the end of 2015, there is evidence of successful treatment of individual cases and the lack of treatment effect.

For example bifilar coil included in the circuit as a capacitor. Served voltage 12V 0.5A AC. On the free ends of the bifilar coil is measured by 600V AC. The current in the circuit is not changed for the field, it's amazing.

ZL

Quote from: Zephir on February 13, 2017, 03:46:10 PM
The answer is, the beams are coming in from different directions, if they aren't actually the same beam. That inevitably leads to a mixture of constructive and destructive interference. That means, during constructive interference of two waves the energy gets really amplified in certain direction(s), but it also gets attenuated in another ones, with the overall result obeying conservation of energy.

Nope, it's (nearly) perfectly correct and it can be demonstrated with simple physical simulations.

Nope, it has been mathematically and scientifically proven in Mr. Vajda's book that the law of energy conservation can be violated in wave fields. Obviously you have either not read the book, and/or you could not understand it. Whichever the case is, it makes your comment just an arrogant and incompetent personal opinion. You are only replaying a broken record like an old gramophone. If you want to debunk the principle, then you have to point out exactly where the error is in Mr. Vajda's book which proves, that the law of energy conservation has no general validity in wave fields.

ZL

Quote from: telecom on February 14, 2017, 05:39:19 PM
Works well for one string.
How do I add a second string oscillations to combine them?

Telecom, my advice is: don't waste your time on that nonsense! It is not that simple. You can not produce the phenomenon on a simple sting driven at one end :-)) This is a serious subject that you can not grasp and realize in practice unless you learn the necessary prerequisite knowledge. If you are serious about your intent to invest time and effort in this research, then send me a PM and I will let you know where to start, what to learn, and which experiments to perform.

About the fuelless generator posted by rakarskiy, that is almost certainly a hoax to deceive, and spread disinformation. It has nothing to do with this thread; so then why did he post it here? Why not in his own thread? Or at least why not in one of the Tesla related threads? Well, the obvious reason is that his intent is to associate our work with hoaxes, so that people who would get fooled by their hoax, should say that our principles are the same hoax. The standard disinfo technique of the energy cartel; there is nothing new there.

By the way, the website at http://oldoctober.com/ru/fuelless_generator/ is hosted in Amsterdam, which is already curious, assuming that the inventor is Russian who does not speak English... Why is it not hosted in Russia? Why do they not disclose at least the exact principle that supposed to produce excess energy (or the schematic of the device)? Because hoaxes are built on mysteries, and promises that will never be fulfilled.

rakarskiy

QuoteBy the way, the website at http://oldoctober.com/ru/fuelless_generator/ is hosted in Amsterdam, which is already curious, assuming that the inventor is Russian who does not speak English... Why is it not hosted in Russia? Why do they not disclose at least the exact principle that supposed to produce excess energy (or the schematic of the device)? Because hoaxes are built on mysteries, and promises that will never be fulfilled.

Does the author in English? unknown.
Author on your forum the same site made it clear that he wants to sell. This video information.
To the device has an electrical system of the Helmholtz resonator. Tesla Coil also protects the cavity of the Helmholtz resonator. This is where the wave increases many times. It removes pulses partially charge a mobile phone.