Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

use pulleys to multiply total # of rotations = AC electricity

Started by that_prophet, July 02, 2016, 11:35:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

that_prophet

OK, LET'S TALK SIMPLE LOGIC,,, HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN AWAY THE 1000 CYCLES OF AC ELECTRICITY THAT YOU GAIN=MULTIPLY,,, FROM THE SINGLE SPARK OF DC ELECTRICITY. SURELY THIS 1000 UNITS OF AC ELECTRICITY CAN SOMEHOW BE CONVERTED BACK INTO THE ONE SPARK OF DC THAT YOU NEED TO POWER YOUR DRIVE MOTOR. THIS WAY YOU HAVE A SELF POWERING SET OF DC + AC GENERATORS.

lancaIV

At first,by my simple logic,I have to please you to "Pardon-me ,please!" cause I did not inspect your
right forum "name" :that_prophet,I wrote misleaded:  " Nob,thats_prophet !"

Then it surprise me that you write all your mission in great letters ! Why ? Do you want really to command me/WE ?

If you want to get response to open questions correct at first yourself and behaviour !

Use common convention of conversation !

Sincerely
              OCWL

p.s.: https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kai_Pflaume a german Quiz-Master and Moderator
         from a TV-show youth-against-champions

Joe,be youth enough by your response

An amplifying factor 1000x is high,but also presented as concept by Franco Jakelj and his motor.
       I could you present the publication from Adolf Zielinski with an higher transforming factor .
       Here you will see a concept with higher numbers :
      https://worldwide.espacenet.com/publicationDetails/biblio?DB=EPODOC&II=9&ND=3&adjacent=true&locale=en_EP&FT=D&date=19931012&CC=US&NR=5252176A&KC=A

B.t.w. I hope that your illness does not hurt you and your thinking !
       Very well for your future !

Paul-R

Quote from: that_prophet on October 03, 2016, 08:42:08 PM
OK, LET'S TALK SIMPLE LOGIC,,, HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN AWAY THE 1000 CYCLES OF AC ELECTRICITY THAT YOU GAIN=MULTIPLY,,, FROM THE SINGLE SPARK OF DC ELECTRICITY
A cycle is NOT a unit of electricity.

If you settle down and learn some fundamentals, you will then be in a position to step on to the bottom rung of the ladder of knowledge.

that_prophet

PLEASE,,, SOMEBODY JUST TRY THIS,,,
You must gain power, if you only put one spark of DC into a motor
that has a 100cm circumference pulley attached, which rotates once
giving you 100cm of moving belt
If you then run this 100cm of moving belt past 1 to 10 mini-pulleys on 1cm circumference
with AC generators attached = you would get 100 to 1000 units of AC electricity
now, there is practically zero torque when no load is applied

citfta

I don't understand how you can be so dense.  You have had numerous people tell you that your idea will not work.  That is because we actually have experience working with motors and generators.

You are correct about one thing only.  If there is no load applied the torque will be low.   However as soon as you try to draw any current from any of the generators then torque will be applied.  And because of the way you want the pulleys to be arranged the torque from the generator will be MULTIPLIED back to the motor.

Since we can't use any power from your device without stopping the motor then your device is WORTHLESS.  Do you understand?  If we can't take any power from your device then it doesn't matter how much the voltage is increased your device is still WORTHLESS.  Voltage alone is useless.  Without being able to draw at least a small amount of current from the device then the device is USELESS and WORTHLESS.

Please find something else to do with your time instead of spamming this and other forums with your USELESS and WORTHLESS device.