Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Graham Gunderson's Energy conference presentation Most impressive and mysterious

Started by ramset, July 11, 2016, 07:00:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinman

Quote from EF

QuoteThe big problem with replication is going to be getting the high permittivity "C" cores. Graham believes that they are no longer available commercially, however if money were available (say $5K) a custom lot could be contracted for. So if you have any of they "fossils" laying around you had better hang on to them.

Yep,there is always a problem  :D

Brad

Reiyuki

Sorry EM, I thought something similar, but they're all simply paralleled to maximize L and minmize C  (RF inductor).   No bucking coils.

The primary mode of operation of this one has a lot more to do with inductane/permeability/saturation.

Quote from: EMJunkie on July 12, 2016, 03:05:16 AM

Can you see that? Can you?

Yes, that is 2 Sets of 3 Coils, each, on the Output!!!

I wonder what this means???

Yes, I am right again, TK your are wrong, youre on the wrong side old mate, its Partnered Output Coils!!!

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org

ramset

Reiyuki

Are the core specs, manufacturer or part numbers available ?

Chet

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Reiyuki

Quote from: ramset on July 12, 2016, 11:24:38 AM
Reiyuki

Are the core specs, manufacturer or part numbers available ?

Chet

That exact core I believe was a one-off surplus order from waybackwhen, so a 100% duplication of everything is probably out.  The primary was wound around a high permeability ferrite, the secondary around a lower permeability ferrite, and from the pics you should get a good idea on sizing.  He was very specific that they were different permeability.  Put together, it looks like a UI core, except the I is high perm and the U is low perm.     That row of magnets sitting above he said were spaced to partially saturate the high perm core, and you could see that ring of ceramic magnets all pointing in around the ferrite (with some air gap).

Maybe someone can do the math on flux interactions between two cores with different BH curves and differing saturation?  He certainly thought this was an important factor.

I only wrote down a few component #'s, but the circuits bear incredible similarities with a lot of the TK/Kapagen circuits, where you have a resonant tank that is pulsed with HV at a precise part of the cycle.  Anyone already working on those is going to have an advantage in duplicating.  The big pain of course is designing circuits that can get clean sharp precisely timed HV pulses without smoking MOSFETs.

Graham's got a day job and probably has some internal conflict between figuring out the operating principles of the system and sharing what he's already got, so it might be a while before we get much more detail from him.  I will do best I can to present what has been presented to me.

gyulasun

Hi Reiyuki,

I wonder if Graham has thought of using an off the shelf DC-DC converter to loop the output or part of the output back to the input? Because at such a high COP measured, it would be very easy to loop and the doubting people could get some headache then to find "the trick"...

Another thing: do you know who was the special presenter and what was her or his topic? (The name has not been given on the conference site at the start.)

Also, what did Peter Lindemann and Bedini talk about? They were also listed among the speakers, but no topic was given, at least I have not noticed it.

Thanks,  Gyula