Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Miller Colson Magnetic Motor coming to market ?

Started by ramset, September 05, 2016, 11:26:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lumen

Exactly!
Though it may be possible that the servo drives need to provide a more elliptical rotation to achieve a working result and may in fact not require much power.
In which case they should have connected a generator to provide sustainable power to the servo drives as proof of concept.
Or used elliptical gearing to match the servo drives and eliminate them.

ramset

Dog
Tinsel has won too many Cheeseburger bets already and is paying the price ...
{drilling more holes in the belt I am sure]

Brad
This monster has much to look at [oversized eye candy] and most certainly the point you mention is suspect [as Lumen also noted], however I do believe there is such great force at work here [chassis is crazy big iron] and his "engine management computer" seems to
talk with these servos which he says are run off the Motor....?

perhaps the tolerances are hard to maintain and require great tuning  strength / sensitivity of these type servos ??

and if they are run off the rig then their tuning function and movements would be Moot in the energy analysis!
I will see if he'll take a call tomorrow.

thanks for all input and comments
Chet K
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Lidmotor

Servos? We don't need no stinkin servos......just a rubber band!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFZd-shL8nw

What interests me about this Miller Colson device is the patent on it.  Perhaps it is worth a cheese burger run. A much scaled down version would be a fun build but I doubt seriously it would ever self-run.  A bit of help from Mr. Hand or a AA might do it.  ;D
Cheers.
--- Rusty

Lakes

I love it!!

now run it off a solar cell which charges a supercap which runs the circuit which lights the LED which.... hehe

DaKrampus

Well I think i understood the principle.. it could run..  I have rotors with magnets (not quite that size but over an inch diameter) and they have increadible force when the two disks are in attraction mode... i even had to remove the magnets because I could not get them a part..

but i do not think i have the caftmanship to build this.. i mean to have the center disk rotating while having a linear movement.. and worse.. controlling the rotation...  i would not even know what tools to use to build that..
Luc