Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Diy variac?

Started by antimony, October 31, 2016, 05:18:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

antimony

Hi, I am in the process of studying some of the information that concerns the Kapanadze device, Don Smith amongst others,  and i think i am ready for starting the replication soon. I just lack the means of adjusting Ac current like you do with a variac,  so I thought it would be possible to make some sort of variable Ac power supply with a dimmer, so i went online and googled and i got all sorts of similar projects, but I'm not sure if any of those could be used as a variac.
I am waiting for a 2000w inverter kit that I bought on eBay, and when that arrives and it's all assembled I am just about ready except for the variac.

So, does anyone know of a way to get around this problem, or do i have to wait until I got the money for a real variac?
I will definitely get one, but i hoped that i could have started experimenting a little before that.

Thanks in advance.  /F.

Cherryman

Quote from: antimony on October 31, 2016, 05:18:24 AM
Hi, I am in the process of studying some of the information that concerns the Kapanadze device, Don Smith amongst others,  and i think i am ready for starting the replication soon. I just lack the means of adjusting Ac current like you do with a variac,  so I thought it would be possible to make some sort of variable Ac power supply with a dimmer, so i went online and googled and i got all sorts of similar projects, but I'm not sure if any of those could be used as a variac.
I am waiting for a 2000w inverter kit that I bought on eBay, and when that arrives and it's all assembled I am just about ready except for the variac.

So, does anyone know of a way to get around this problem, or do i have to wait until I got the money for a real variac?
I will definitely get one, but i hoped that i could have started experimenting a little before that.

Thanks in advance.  /F.

Not sure what you want to use it for...

And how brave you are!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9UjxG8sN1c

antimony

I will check out the link when i get home, but if it is the "scariac" I am not that brave. :)

It looks like I will have to wait until i can get my hands on a real variac.

Thanks for your post mate.

Zeitmaschine

Quote from: antimony on October 31, 2016, 05:18:24 AM

In what video does Kapanadze use a variac? Did I miss something? ???

Kapanadze uses an inverter rated at 400W max. then he connects a 5000W load to it. Don't know where that variac idea comes from. I myself prefer to stick with the Kapanadze phrase »so simple you'd laugh«, because that saves me a lot of money for unnecessary electric components. :)

Paul-R

I would have thought that you could wind your own variac.You need to decide on current, power.