Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

John Bedini has died

Started by ramset, November 06, 2016, 08:59:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

A few days ago I told my new girlfriend, who is also a Medium, that John Bedini has passed away, one of our hero Free Energy Researchers...
She did not know his name nor had heard about him, as she works in a totally different area...
Anyway, I showed a short Youtube clip of a Bedini video to her and then asked her,
if she can try to contact him through channeling and try to communicate with him...
Then she meditated and said she received a message from him and he said:

"I am now doing fine here with my brother and my parents and my brother is to me like a conjoined twin.... so I had to go with him..."
He said, he will help us all further with our research about free energy with channeling some help for the experimentators.. .you only
need to think about him and try to contact him spiritually or via meditation, then he will come and help you make your circuits better...
He said, "always think about and trust in the Blue Light or Blue Frequencies"

This is what my girlfriend was receiving from him... but she did not yet saw the last picture of John, where he hold the
"blue card" with the Message: Keep smiling... so also the blue color !
When I showed this picture she said: Exactly ! Uff, I got goosebumps...

So it seems she really had contact with him... or is this only ´coincidence ??

Also his last research John Bedini was working on,  the Rife Bedini Sideband-Generator,
have a look at
www.sidebandgenerator.com
probably developped to kill his brother´s throat cancer,
uses blue plasma... so again THE BLUE Color...

Also here the blue Light from the  Lithium Ion Akkumulator, which powers the Sidebandgenerator...
at Minute  4:11
https://youtu.be/o4FvtVWTvZI?t=4m11s
Uff, I got again goosebumps...

Also the Velleman HPG1 Generator in this video Video has a blue case.... again goosebumps......uff...

This optimized Rife device seems to need the right
sideband frequencies besides the carrier wave...
He did build this probably to heal his brother...

So people, think about John, when you will again tinker with your circuits and think about the blue light...
So connect with him spiritually and meditate and he will come and help you improve your circuits...

RIP Rest in Peace John, you are our great hero....

Too sad, that you already had to go together with your brother..

Would be great, if you help up to reach the goal to get a working free energy unit.

Many thanks for your great inventions.

Warm regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

hartiberlin

Just now as I wrote this article about John Bedini, the light went out twice in a 5 minutes time
interval, as the dimmer potentiometer in the lighting unit of my parents house, where I currently am, has a small
loose contact and it was set to pretty low luminance...so when the loose contact happened, the light went out...

Hmm...coincidence or can I say: John is here with us ??

Happy tinkering with the Blue Lights and Blue frequencies and Plasma.. !

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

conradelektro

Quote from: hartiberlin on November 24, 2016, 12:49:29 PM
A few days ago I told my new girlfriend, who is also a Medium, that John Bedini has passed away, one of our hero Free Energy Researchers...
She did not know his name nor had heard about him, as she works in a totally different area...
Anyway, I showed a short Youtube clip of a Bedini video to her and then asked her,
if she can try to contact him through channeling and try to communicate with him...

A bold move, to link the super natural with pseudo science. A bit too bland.

But one thing is for sure, a Medium can easily make more money than anyone with OU. There are much more people intrigued by the super natural than by OU. Anyway, who needs OU if being able to speak with the dead. Medium beats OU!

A suggestion, the Medium should find out whether Bedini had a real secret or was just leading on everybody. Is it allowed to tell lies in the afterlife?

Greetings, Conrad

Quantum_Spider

Quote from: conradelektro on November 24, 2016, 02:41:28 PM
A bold move, to link the super natural with pseudo science. A bit too bland.

But one thing is for sure, a Medium can easily make more money than anyone with OU. There are much more people intrigued by the super natural than by OU. Anyway, who needs OU if being able to speak with the dead. Medium beats OU!

A suggestion, the Medium should find out whether Bedini had a real secret or was just leading on everybody. Is it allowed to tell lies in the afterlife?

Greetings, Conrad

A man has died and you call his lifetime of work "pseudo science".

I'm not sure if there is any hope for this world.

Quantum_Spider

Quote from: hartiberlin on November 24, 2016, 12:49:29 PM

"I am now doing fine here with my brother and my parents and my brother is to me like a conjoined twin.... so I had to go with him..."
He said, he will help us all further with our research about free energy with channeling some help for the experimentators.. .you only
need to think about him and try to contact him spiritually or via meditation, then he will come and help you make your circuits better...
He said, "always think about and trust in the Blue Light or Blue Frequencies"

This is what my girlfriend was receiving from him... but she did not yet saw the last picture of John, where he hold the
"blue card" with the Message: Keep smiling... so also the blue color !
When I showed this picture she said: Exactly ! Uff, I got goosebumps...

So it seems she really had contact with him... or is this only ´coincidence ??

Also his last research John Bedini was working on,  the Rife Bedini Sideband-Generator,
have a look at
www.sidebandgenerator.com
probably developped to kill his brother´s throat cancer,
uses blue plasma... so again THE BLUE Color...

Also here the blue Light from the  Lithium Ion Akkumulator, which powers the Sidebandgenerator...
at Minute  4:11
https://youtu.be/o4FvtVWTvZI?t=4m11s
Uff, I got again goosebumps...

Also the Velleman HPG1 Generator in this video Video has a blue case.... again goosebumps......uff...

This optimized Rife device seems to need the right
sideband frequencies besides the carrier wave...
He did build this probably to heal his brother...

So people, think about John, when you will again tinker with your circuits and think about the blue light...
So connect with him spiritually and meditate and he will come and help you improve your circuits...

RIP Rest in Peace John, you are our great hero....

Too sad, that you already had to go together with your brother..

Would be great, if you help up to reach the goal to get a working free energy unit.

Many thanks for your great inventions.

Warm regards, Stefan.

Wow Stefan, while I have never personally had any type of clairvoyant experience. I do know as a scientist that energy cannot be destroyed simply transferred. So somewhere he's out there.

Harry