Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is anyone seriously interested in Free Energy Physics?

Started by aether22, January 22, 2017, 05:31:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0ky2

Quote from: aether22 on February 10, 2017, 05:19:25 PM

You see first off what I am presenting is not just talk, I am presenting experiments that people can do and prove to themselves.

John

Suppose I lacked the particular senses required to "feel" this.
Or perhaps i am not susceptible to the hallucinatory response
These images and shapes instill upon certain types of people.

What experiments can I do to prove this "energy" exists?
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

allcanadian

@smoky2
QuoteEd wrote his book before most of us were born.
Scientists today still don't understand it.
But there are things science has learned from it
And those things don't fit into our current model.
I use the term magnetic current to describe the work
Of Ed.

I think they do fit into the current model however it is dependent on the observer/scientists perspective. Nobody likes that guy rocking the boat unless there rocking it to.

AC
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

aether22

Quote from: sm0ky2 on February 11, 2017, 01:37:11 AM

Suppose I lacked the particular senses required to "feel" this.
Or perhaps i am not susceptible to the hallucinatory response
These images and shapes instill upon certain types of people.

What experiments can I do to prove this "energy" exists?

It's not hallucinatory, again people have reported feeling a sensation without any knowledge of what caused it.

You might lack the ability to feel it, though MOST people can, there is a non-trivial minority that don't feel it.

As for experiments you can do otherwise, I do have only one idea, and that is to expose yourself to certain images for some period (hours to a few days) and then expose yourself to a different batch.

One batch will likely have you feeling incredibly wiped out and needing to go foe a sleep after a while.

The other will re-energize you.

How fast this happens I am not sure as I had been exposed to one type for weeks on end as I made them stronger, getting more and more tired.

As for more empirical effects, these can be gained I have no doubt if you have a Gas Discharge Visualization device.

Also even without the ability to feel it yourself you could easily find others who can feel it, and based on their ability to identify blind where the energy is from you could gain confidence in it's reality.

You could also try methods used by Joseph Parr (measuring slight resistance changes in a do nothing coil) etc...
Or Patrick Flanagan's method with a pancake coil wound of lamp cord passing very slight leakage current between the 2 coils.

I have also heard of another device that was silk covered bifilar coil that passed different current amounts.

There is also the glass breaking effect I found, which while not "reliable" and certainly to a degree dangerous, it might be an effect you could replicate.

Mainly though I am not looking for people who can't feel the energy.

And if you have some psychological hang up that makes you decide that energy that we can feel but can't reliably measure by scientific means should not be studied by the non-technological means "at hand" then this isn't for you.

However there is one last option, and while hugely flawed as a strategy if you can't feel the energy, you could listen to what I say, ask me more, ask me about the techniques and then employs these techniques in your experimentation that you were going to do anyway.

Because the principles I have discovered can be easily employed in a regular experiment you would build anyway.

John

?To forgive is to set a prisoner free and then discover that the prisoner was you.?  Lewis Smedes

aether22

AC, I agree this is a life purpose, a calling not hobby.

BTW can you point me to info on your 10W Faraday cage busting circuit?

?To forgive is to set a prisoner free and then discover that the prisoner was you.?  Lewis Smedes

sm0ky2

I don't mean hallucinatory by means of something you
Believe in or even know about.
I'm thinking more in terms of like a mirage in the desert.
Or the heat waves on a long summer highway

All but a small insignificant minority of people respond to
Commercials. And after viewing some images or sounds,
go out and buy things with their hard earned
Money for no logical reason at all.
Billions of $ in research have gone on to understand this
And even more spent on using it effectively.

If your technology really creates phenomena in Human Subjects
I am sure we can find "something" useful to do with it...

All morality aside....  please tell me about the experiences of
Unsuspecting Subjects in your "waiting room", that were subjected
To this "energy".
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.