Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Create a square wave with spark gap

Started by antimony, February 10, 2017, 09:47:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

antimony

Hi, i heard something a few days ago that Kapanadze generated square waves without semi-conductor electronics through the spark gap, in the same fashion that Akula does it with electronics in his devices.
Maybe this is a stupid question, but i tried to find it out myself through google, and all my books, but i couldnĀ“t find out anything that made me wiser. So i would like to ask if someone could tell me how one could adjust the HV-transformer and spark gap to create specific waves?

PWM? :/

dieter

I am not a waveform expert, but a sparkgap causes a very spikey form, far from square. You probably could use a smoothing cap, followed by a zener diode with the correc breaktrough voltage. Or you could use after the smooting cap a voltage stabilizer element that eg. delivers 12 Volt or nothing, depending on what's left in the cap. But that is already electronics again, although available as "discrete part".
kr

dieter

Or you may use a mechanical oscillator, at low frequency, like the one in old doorbells, in which the current causes a magnetic counterforce to interrupt its own connection frequently. No clean square signal tho, as there will be microarcing.

antimony

Is this something that Kapanadze is keeping a secret, among other things like a circuit to keep resonance in balance or what you say?

What is it that needs to be discovered in order to make the TK devices to run a overunity?

dieter

Too many secrets in Kapadnaze thingy imho to even think about a replication. The only thing about it that was replicated by others is the CLAIM of overunity.

Anyhow, a sparkgap by his own does already cause a very unperfect square wave, because of the townsend electron avalanche will allow to maintain the spark connection over a brief period, even tho the potential diffrence fell already below the breakdown voltage of the gap. (just another free energy enigma, that avalanche).

But what then totally messes up this "square signal" is any Back emf in a coil, following the gap, because it's stingy, peaky and ringing out. So a diode may seperate the signal from the back emf.

That being said, not really my field, Tesla HV coils.