Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Create a square wave with spark gap

Started by antimony, February 10, 2017, 09:47:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dieter

OS speaking of spark gaps and back emf: the bemf will usually have a much higher Voltage than the forward signal and therefor can easily jump back over the gap, this way I killed my 1000v max digital Voltmeter. You'll notice the diffrent color of the spark when you use a diode to prevent the bemf from jumping back. One direction is red, the other blue. So both together appear purple.

Solder 10 times a 1000v rated diode in series and it will handle 10kV without to get damaged.

pomodoro

Free energy from sparks are all the rage at the moment, but the act of a spark does not bring in any energy, it wastes energy.  How can I be so sure?  Well when a good quality cap is charged to a high voltage and discharged into a good coil through a spark gap, the oscillations quickly die down,even  with very high Q  components.  In the KHz range radiation from a coil is minimal and most is lost in resistive losses.  If any energy were coming in, it would add to the energy and  the oscillations would no longer be damped.  Thats how easy the test is, yet all sorts of circuits are constructed to generate free energy.  If the simplest low loss system of a high Q resonating circuit cant do it, those high loss circuits have no chance.  :(   I havent tested unidirectional sparks , but oscillating ones are most probably useless, these cant use coils or caps as loads without diode based circuits , as once again current reversals can occur within the spark.

AlienGrey

Quote from: pomodoro on February 16, 2017, 07:46:27 AM
Free energy from sparks are all the rage at the moment, but the act of a spark does not bring in any energy, it wastes energy.  How can I be so sure?  Well when a good quality cap is charged to a high voltage and discharged into a good coil through a spark gap, the oscillations quickly die down,even  with very high Q  components.  In the KHz range radiation from a coil is minimal and most is lost in resistive losses.  If any energy were coming in, it would add to the energy and  the oscillations would no longer be damped.  Thats how easy the test is, yet all sorts of circuits are constructed to generate free energy.  If the simplest low loss system of a high Q resonating circuit cant do it, those high loss circuits have no chance.  :(   I havent tested unidirectional sparks , but oscillating ones are most probably useless, these cant use coils or caps as loads without diode based circuits , as once again current reversals can occur within the spark.
Have you tried using an earth as well in your circuit you might get somwhere then in your rage or using an old MOT as a current dump
! He he!  ;D

Zephir

Tesla did use magnetic arc interrupter for his sparks gap. Actually he discovered the scalar waves just during it. The reason for this behavior is, the electrons moving within magnetic field repel mutually and they spread the discharge to a large volume, which gets cooled and interrupted easier, so that the faster switching and rectangular current from spark gap can be achieved. The scalar waves are generated just during transient phenomena, i.e. turning current on and off - not just reversing its polarity. There are indicia, that placing the magnet around spark gap can generate overunity or even radioactivity with NMR effects to atom nuclei within plasma.