Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The bifilar pancake coil at its resonant frequency

Started by evostars, March 18, 2017, 04:49:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

evostars

Quote from: pomodoro on March 18, 2017, 09:21:43 PM
Nice work, I like the calm style of the videos and the explanations were done well. Keep up the great work. I haven't done much research in this field, but a static magnetic field in the coil when driven by ac seems strange. My first thoughts are that the coil driver is not providing a perfectly balanced sine wave. The residual DC from the inbance causes the static magnetic field. Is this a possibility?
Thank you!
I'm not using sine waves. They dont work. I use very short energetic pulses. The IGBT driver is doing that. But a square wave from a pulse generator also works.
I think the static magnetic field is a result of the standing wave created at resonance.

when water is standing still, the wind blows, and shows traveling waves.
But when the water is flowing fast, and hits a rock, it flows around it, and produces a standing wave.

evostars

Quote from: Jeg on March 19, 2017, 06:41:04 AM
Indeed very chill out videos. Keep it up Evostars and thanks for sharing your thoughts. ;)

I do believe the same. One direction pulse driving, leads to a static magnetic field illusion. Actually is a pulsed, one way direction magnetic field.

Regards

Thank you.

Keep in mind, I have 3 coils on top off eachother.  the middle coil is freely resonanting with the field produced by the top and bottom ones.
The top and bottom coil are pulsed (not sine wave but short sharp pulses, in the video you see a square wave, of the pulse generator, but the igbt gives a energetic pulse)

The top and bottom coils are in series, and the pulse therefore gives a opposite field above and below the coils. the coils are therefor in attraction.

lets say a pulsed coil, produces a north above and a south beneath it.  then the north and south are joined when you stack them. in this place of attraction the center coil is placed, in the north south field.

But as I have shown in the video (magnetism) there is almost NO attraction of the magnetic fields!

I think we really need to look at the dielectric field, the capacitance. and the properties of this field. As it seems to be the origin of the magnetic fields.

evostars

I've made an update to "The dielectric field of a bifilar pancake coil" video.
In this earlier video I showed the effect of grounding on a LED array.
In this addition I show the effect of grounding on two capacitors.
https://youtu.be/4_q8TjEMM50

dieter

Very interesting project. You may want to look at "Jack Noskills" project, in which he uses a high capacitance coil too, but what is diffrent is: he does not connect the two windings, but uses them with open ends, so the coil may load, but no current may flow. He achieves some interesting results, some similar to yours, such as bypassing high resistors, and difficulty to convert the output to a form that (not only eg. lightbulbs, but also) inductive Loads can use.

I got to find the link...

BTW. would be nice to have some essential data here:
Pulse frequency, duty time, voltage, coil specs, any diodes to guide the collapsing fields back emf...

kr

dieter