Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Witness the Free Energy effect

Started by Theoretical Research, April 16, 2017, 05:16:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PolaczekCebulaczek

Does shape of the core matter? a ring is better than a flat plate? i want to build a BIG  and wide capacitor.

Theoretical Research

Quote from: mikemongo on October 31, 2017, 08:20:07 AM
I am very interest in this effect that you seen.  I could never find it again but there was a post in this forum
where someone else several years ago witnessed this.
Was it similar to seeing "heat devils" across the hood of a parked hot car, or seeing it when the ground or other object is much warmer than the ambient air?
Have you tried making a video of it?
I wouldn't say it was shimmering or rippling, if that's what you're talking about. I don't like getting close because it's possible for self-runners to instantly explode shooting molten copper outward like bullets. There was no chance these designs to self-run, so my head was about 8 inches away. I had the sensation that my eyes were having trouble focusing, and I swear there was a faint semi grayish ball of haze around the device, about 8 inches I'd guess, but it's difficult to say because there was no hard line or perimeter. It was confusing. At first I gasped while trying to see where the smoke was coming from while also moving my hand toward the switch to turn it off, but I couldn't see where the smoke was coming from so I left it on about 5 to 10 seconds longer. This happened every time I turned it on inside the lab. The lab has somewhat dark wood all around the walls, dark wooden desk, dark carpet. The lab lights were turned off, but a lamp with a small fluorescent bulb about 13 watts was over the device about a foot away. Maybe that helps see it because I don't recall noticing the haze/smoke sphere around the device when it was running outside or in the garage.

I should try to video it, but doubt it appear on camera. This device pulses the core kind of hard. I'm hesitate to film these because one time while working on a similar device my camera froze and I lost a lot of photos on the memory card. Maybe it was just the camera. Idk I've never cared to put videos up. People never believe them and these kind of videos get nasty comments and thumbs down that hurts your youtube account. It's like giving people something and then getting slapped.

Now you have my curiosity. I'll try to video it while turning it on.

Theoretical Research

Quote from: PolaczekCebulaczek on October 31, 2017, 10:56:57 AM
Does shape of the core matter? a ring is better than a flat plate? i want to build a BIG  and wide capacitor.

I'm sure the shape matters a lot. I can't say for certain but it seems like my latest theory and math is predicting them. All I do is simulate it as best as possible in FEMM magnetics and electrostatics and then enter the results in LTspice and simulate it. For air core versions size makes a big difference. Bigger the better if everything is increased proportionally and that includes wire diameter, but I can't recommend experimenting with air core versions unless you hide behind a thick sheet glass or something while it's on. At least magnetic cores have saturation, but what's the saturation of the vacuum? The copper will explode and easily kill you or make you blind. Be careful!!

You can try guessing without first doing it in simulations but IMO that's like trying to win the lottery or working blind.

Theoretical Research

FYI for anyone who's working on the last LTspice file I uploaded, you can either delete B2 or change it to V=-57n*(I(Ccore)*40)*2k *1V/1A

B2 isn't needed to improve the circuit. While adding descriptions and making the file prettier for OU I renamed C2 capacitor to Ccore, but didn't update B2. Not a big deal since the 8mV that B2 produces is nothing to the circuit.

Theoretical Research

Attached is an improved LTspice file (not a pdf file) for the air core space flow detector. The mixer input caps are now 50pF instead of 0.5pF. You can use one 200pF cap instead of two 50pF caps but you lose some gain. The mixer wasn't optimized much at all. So you could probably get better results if you spend some time tweaking the values.