Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Witness the Free Energy effect

Started by Theoretical Research, April 16, 2017, 05:16:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Theoretical Research

Quote from: ARMCORTEX on April 17, 2017, 11:38:44 AM
If you want EE help, you are gonna have to pay for his services or do it yourself.

I would not take the theory of a lazy kid seriously until he paid me.

If you could not post a circuit because it would not work for everybody, then I suggest you build it for your own location, if are even able to finalize an actual build with components and an HV source, wires, then press power on and see.
I seek no help here at all. Rest assured there is nobody at this site who could help me or who knows something I don't know about elecrtrical engineering and physics. :/ Yes it's theory. I built a device based on my well founded theory and it worked. Sorry I don't have time for this.

Zephir

QuoteI would not take the theory of a lazy kid seriously until he paid me

ARMCORTEX: this forum is not Facebook. It's not about your private feelings and opinions but about discussion of available facts and observations. You may or may not be interested about technology given until you get better evidence - OK, this is your full right to do - but also your very private attitude, which is not transferrable to others. Someone else may be interested about it more.

Until you will not understand it, I suggest you to find your own location too :-) At my board your post would be already deleted/relocated and banned for one week for posting without further explanation for such a subjectivistic and off-topic comment. If we want to get the truth, we should primarily change our way of thinking and free it from any subjectivism and trolling.

Quotethere is nobody at this site who could help me or who knows something I don't know about elecrtrical engineering and physics
I know about at least four other devices, which work in very similar way. So I could also provide few advices how to optimize it. For example your capacitor uses ferrite as an dielectric - but this is not an ideal material for capacitor. But I'm here only for public solely opened discussions, which is the very purpose of this forum.

ARMCORTEX

Zephi, you are not a builder, you are a curious lvl 1 weak character and have already told you what is the next step for such young kid. A virgin fat kid who wants to date prettiest girl. Now is the time to lift weights and train your competence  and mind if you want that to happen.

Theoretical researcher, if you have built this device and it worked why are you here seeking help and why not reveal everything right away. Your theories and progress will be safer on the forums then kept secret

Zephir

QuoteA virgin fat kid who wants to date prettiest girl

LOL, says the right "builder", who already knows, he can never date it. 

Theoretical Research

Quote from: ARMCORTEX on April 17, 2017, 12:13:37 PM
Theoretical researcher, if you have built this device and it worked why are you here seeking help and why not reveal everything right away. Your theories and progress will be safer on the forums then kept secret

Scenario: I post the circuit. A dozen unqualified people build it and reply that it doesn't work. Don't mean to be rude or cold or short, but I don't like that scenario. The last thing I want is to get sucked into endless posts trying to help unqualified replicators. I need a few qualified people who can replicate the effect.

Again, I will work through private messaging with those who meet the minimum qualifications outlined in my top post. For those who meet such qualifications can see first hand the free energy effect.

Right now self-runners are sensitive to location & altitude. Please read my first two posts. I will design & build a simple, hopefully self adjusting, self runner. Take it to Elon Musk at SpaceX / Tesla. Hope he can buy it and market it. Regardless, my top post in this thread is sufficient for some people here to eventually build a self runner.