Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Witness the Free Energy effect

Started by Theoretical Research, April 16, 2017, 05:16:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zephir

We also shouldn't forget (IMO very important) remark of @kEhYo77, that the @Theoretical_Research's device is conceptually similar to famous Akula's 1Watt TPU coil, which has been demonstrated to be a selfrunner including its complete dismantling before camera. This TPU utilized some grey brittle plastic(?) instead of metal or ferrite in its core (it's even mentioned explicitly as a "kunststoff" during video). Maybe the ferrite is not actually needed for to demonstrate the TR's effect at the end - which would be great.

BTW The last version of LTSpice file from TR is a version that works with LTspice IV. It didn't like the permitivity symbol ε so he changed it to permittivity (relative permittivity). I experienced a similar problem with it.

Theoretical Research

Nice. I like akula videos. My 2nd device was an air core. The math & physics does not require it to be magnetic core. I've spent most my time on magnetic core designs but would like to get back to the air core versions. I use 4NEC2 to obtain radiation resistance if need be.

Theoretical Research

Someone was asking why there are so many self runners in Russia. I don't know if that's true, but it would be interesting for someone to take EGS effect measurements and perhaps even magnetic field measurements in the areas of Russia where these self runners are doing well. ... I find it ... interesting ... that Russia is considerably closer to the poles. Perhaps people in Alaska would also do well. This gets into theory, though. What the theoretical math is referring to is not the B-field, but space flow (velocity). So you can actually have a weak magnetic field such as earth but given large radius the space flow velocity can be significant.

Kinda wishing I lived in Alaska, perhaps even Russia. Maybe these devices work anywhere up there.

ps the intent of EGS effect experiment is to measure any space flow velocity.

Zephir

QuoteMy 2nd device was an air core. The math & physics does not require it to be magnetic core.

That's great as it would radically decrease the cost of device and simplified its design (ferrite cores are expensive and they cannot be shaped, also their dielectric strength is nothing spectacular). It would also explain, why the coil must be placed OVER the capacitor and not only this - it must be placed over WHOLE volume of capacitor plates (gravitoelectric effect works only in field deformed with capacitor). If the effect would require ferrite (Floyd Sweet effect) to work, then the device wouldn't need large coil and this coil could be even placed outside the cap for to eliminate the stray artifacts.

QuoteSomeone was asking why there are so many self runners in Russia

I'd guess it has rather something to do with inquisitive exploratory nature of Slavic spirit, which isn't so constrained with utilitarian conventions, as the Western world or with collectivism like the Asians. Many findings credited to Western scientists were actually observed in Russia first and they were subsequently ignored or forgotten. Recently I found a wast repository of interesting inventions and findings, provided for money. Some of them are probably a silly artifacts or fakes, but many of them look very promising. Their expertise would consume a whole new board without problem.

PolaczekCebulaczek

Quote from: Zephir on April 22, 2017, 01:54:17 PM
We also shouldn't forget (IMO very important) remark of @kEhYo77, that the @Theoretical_Research's device is conceptually similar to famous Akula's 1Watt TPU coil, which has been demonstrated to be a selfrunner including its complete dismantling before camera. This TPU utilized some grey brittle plastic(?) instead of metal or ferrite in its core (it's even mentioned explicitly as a "kunststoff" during video). Maybe the ferrite is not actually needed for to demonstrate the TR's effect at the end - which would be great.

BTW The last version of LTSpice file from TR is a version that works with LTspice IV. It didn't like the permitivity symbol ε so he changed it to permittivity (relative permittivity). I experienced a similar problem with it.

Quesion about akula diagram: How output coil 4 is outputting current? its orientation is wrong in relation to inductor/tesla coil and also tesla coil is shielded with metal plates. However the interesting part is that a EM waves are coming from primary to secondary (transformer action) tesla THROUGH electrostatic field of charged capacitor (the field between the charged plates),this electrostatic field wont be perfectly static because this capacitor voltage will fluctuate since its resonating with coil.