Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New iOS Update vs OU.com JPG files

Started by web000x, April 25, 2017, 07:47:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

web000x

Quote from: e2matrix on June 06, 2017, 12:00:24 PM
If I were you I'd try several different browsers - not Safari.   Safari probably got changed in the update also and it might be more about a browser problem than the actual OS.   There are a lot of other good and probably better browsers for iOS - like Firefox, Opera etc.

I've tried Chome and another 3rd party browser, all show the same issue.  I think it is an actual update within iOS.

Dave

antijon

I can see the image in the link you provided, webby.

To my surprise, I can also see an image in this thread- http://overunity.com/8796/magnetic-amplification-and-neutralization-motor-by-art-porter/msg507054/#new

Clicking on the visible image link takes me to the page to view it, where it is visible. However, clicking the next image link (of image not visible) takes me to the "network connection lost" page.

web000x

I sure wish this issue would find resolve...  Forum Administrator?  Help?  I can see no image attachments on this forum... :(

Thanks,

Dave

web000x

Bump  :(

None of my iOS devices can see image files at Overunity.com.  All images give me a blank screen when I try to view.

***Overunity.com has an INCOMPATABILITY with the iOS operating system***

Does anyone know how to contact admin?

Thanks

e2matrix

Quote from: web000x on June 02, 2017, 07:10:35 AM
Well, this still really sucks...  Nobody else with an iOS operating system of 10.3.1 or later experiencing this problem?  I've been told by apple that OU.com has a web development problem.  Please, if you have an iPhone or iPad, check your version of iOS and try logging into OU.com and view the JPG files that are posted in the messages.  Post your results, please.

Thanks,

Dave

Well of course apple is going to say it's not their problem and point at someone else.   They have a big attitude.  OU.com doesn't have a web development problem - IOS has an incompatability with older standards - this forum software is simply a free open source software that unlike VBulletin and some other paid software that has a lot of paid employees working to keep up with every new change in Internet languages SMF forums relies on standards that have worked for years.   Apple chose to ignore an older standard and now you have a device which is locked to Apples strict proprietary standards that only works for newer Internet protocols and languages.  Take a look at http://www.underservice.org/  another SMF energy forum and see if you can see images there.  The third post on this page has an image:  http://underservice.org/index.php?PHPSESSID=b3b7dc569653bd22503c7193e0bc0670&topic=255.0
If you can see that than I will back track and say this forum needs to change something but I'm guessing most probably you won't see the image there either.
Also check this page as it has a different method of posting images in SMF and let me know if you can see the 3 images in the second post:
http://underservice.org/index.php?PHPSESSID=b3b7dc569653bd22503c7193e0bc0670&topic=3.0

This probably won't fix the problem but if you haven't tried Opera browser for IOS give that a try.