Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Oscillator Powering 6 Modified Led bulbs

Started by SkyWatcher123, April 28, 2017, 12:06:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyWatcher123

Hi all, was posting about this particular oscillator light in another thread, felt it was good enough for its own thread.
It's the basic joule thief style circuit, using gutted 12 volt led bulbs rated at 7 watts from ebay.
The bulbs did contain a boost circuit inside them, to boost from 12 volts to around 21-24 volts dc, of course i removed that circuit from each bulb, for added efficiency.
The setup really is putting out a very good amount of light.
I was previously using a small number of turns on the ferrite c-core, then used many more coil layers and increased efficiency even further.
When looking at a Phillips 40 watt equivalent led bulb in a nearby can light, it is not much brighter than one of the 6000k pure white led bulbs.
Here is a drawing and some pics.
peace love light

magnetman12003

Quote from: SkyWatcher123 on April 28, 2017, 12:06:21 AM
Hi all, was posting about this particular oscillator light in another thread, felt it was good enough for its own thread.
It's the basic joule thief style circuit, using gutted 12 volt led bulbs rated at 7 watts from ebay.
The bulbs did contain a boost circuit inside them, to boost from 12 volts to around 21-24 volts dc, of course i removed that circuit from each bulb, for added efficiency.
The setup really is putting out a very good amount of light.
I was previously using a small number of turns on the ferrite c-core, then used many more coil layers and increased efficiency even further.
When looking at a Phillips 40 watt equivalent led bulb in a nearby can light, it is not much brighter than one of the 6000k pure white led bulbs.
Here is a drawing and some pics.
peace love light

I am also interested  in your design and would love to see a close up photo of what your ferrite coil looks like.
I already have the 12 volt bulbs and other parts.  What diameter is your ferrite core and what is the length of your 8 windings as shown wound around the core ? (Not length in feet)  Will a B7a neon work?  Do you wind both (2 ) 24 gauge wires as one or separate windings?

SkyWatcher123

Hi magnetman, nice to see you.
The neon is the green one from the shack and it's only function is to protect the transistor, so yes, yours will work.
All the 12 volt bulbs used in this particular setup, have the inside circuitry removed, i could not get the led bulbs to such brightness and power input without doing so.
I'm getting tired, tomorrow sometime, i will take the close up picture of coil/core.
Also, i used clear packing tape between each coil layer.
peace love light

SkyWatcher123

Hi magnetman, here is a pic of the ferrite TV flyback c-core and multi layer 24awg. magnet wire coil with clear packing tape between layers.
The air gap shown in the ferrite core is intentional.
peace love light :)

SkyWatcher123

Hi all, working on a much larger and different triple ferrite tube core/coil setup.
The hope is, that this will give even greater output for the same input or the same output for less input than currently being used.
peace love light