Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

zero watts -Tesla circuit

Started by justawatt, May 13, 2017, 03:19:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dxer_87

Its not stealing. In fact, if you have AC socket in wall, you may use a blackbox which uses only grounding and one wire from mains, its all about the device you use. No one in free country can punish you beacause you use such a device. After the net meter you can do what you want with wire installation. Even short circuit...

It is dicovered that 'undragging' mains with grounding is saving energy. It is not only avoiding the meter, but also somehow the circuit is not closed 100% especially in those systems which induce power from mains not being connected to them galvanic.

citfta

If you are so sure it is not stealing then ask your local electric utility what they think of your idea.  Anytime you take power without paying for it, that is stealing.  I am all for free energy, but only when I can produce it myself and not if I have to steal it from someone else.

citfta

Quote from: dxer_87 on May 15, 2017, 03:35:18 PM
Its not stealing. In fact, if you have AC socket in wall, you may use a blackbox which uses only grounding and one wire from mains, its all about the device you use. No one in free country can punish you beacause you use such a device. After the net meter you can do what you want with wire installation. Even short circuit...

It is dicovered that 'undragging' mains with grounding is saving energy. It is not only avoiding the meter, but also somehow the circuit is not closed 100% especially in those systems which induce power from mains not being connected to them galvanic.

What I highlighted is totally wrong.  In the United States the National Electrical Code makes is very clear that all wiring in a home or business or industry MUST meet the standards of the NEC.  There can be serious consequences for those that ignore those rules.

ramset

Well
bad idea anywhere [taking without asking]
in the USA I know a fellow received a 9000.00 electric bill
when his tenant was caught messing with the meter, it had been
a years long theft and somehow they could show the loss .

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

AlienGrey

Ramset,  hugh!  Electric company's biggest bunch of thieves going you make me laugh! They have produced energy from resonance to a fine art, electrons are not made at the power station just agitated.

If you think your stealing electric put a large bulb in series with the load and see if it glows, then check if the meter goes round failing that use a small isolation transformer and see if it gets hot or burns out. If you're using your plumbing as a neutral return how does being electrocuted in the bath or at the sink in the kitchen sound or perhaps a loved one?

I  doubt if that trick would work in the UK and isn't the Barbosa Leal device of similar quality ;) Zzzz't frying tonight!  8) :) ;) :D ;D

PS you probably noticed I have no time for control psychopaths or dishonest people.