Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Why this seesaw is working against physics laws

Started by vikram_gupta11, September 27, 2017, 10:32:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vikram_gupta11

Dear Sir,
I did an experiment with a ball and a spring.when I released the ball from some height then the tube moved down side and spr8 get compressed.it is clearly showing that the ball will work to press the piston as well as lift up counterweight.
The lever analysis even proving overunity in it .
The initial position as per sketch ( left side) has solved all problems in it.

vikram_gupta11

In a clock system if we connect a load then it will stopped immediately but in this mechanism load is not a problem.as ball is free to generate energy + providing momentum.
So it is not a pendulum based clock.

vikram_gupta11

Dear Sir,
If a 10 kg ball is falling down from 2 meter height and again getting it's initial height using 3.6 Joule energy and again Falling down and getting back its initial height then why there is no overunity.
The whole game is depend on lock system and latch pin in this mechanism.
My earnest request to you that you please reconsider it.
I shall be very grateful to you.

sm0ky2

The mechanism is in an unusual format
But the more I analyze different test models
I see it similar to this system

https://youtu.be/hesfXBcgV0s

the small difference in the arc path vs straight drop
should result in roughly the same velocity with similar
masses.
The energy analysis should also be similar.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

vikram_gupta11

Dear Sir,
You are correct.but in this mechanism the impact energy or velocity of ball is important not the velocity of whole device as ball is working to create energy.
We will have to ignore the energy at the time of construction as the input is almost 0 as per Left side sketch as the device is already in this position that even we can drop the ball with our breath.
Once we ignore the energy at the time of construction the energy analysis will also support overunity in this mechanism as this device will oscillate forever.
You please ignore the input energy.