Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Confirmation of OU devices and claims

Started by tinman, November 10, 2017, 10:53:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumage

gyulasun

Quote from: Erfinder on November 11, 2017, 11:56:29 AM

Also noted the 12kv......  this ain't no toy....  no indication of where the 12kv is coming from or where it's going..  replicate at your own risk.....

Hi,

The 12 kV was a typo the journalist or the reporter should have written 12 kW I think.

Gyula

stupify12

Try to search Youtube : Flywheel Free Energy Generator devices. That drawing has been proven and tested for many replicators, they replicate base on Chas Campbell design. Many has never seen the Watson machine.

gyulasun

Quote from: Erfinder on November 11, 2017, 12:19:32 PM

right.....  I too recall reading somewhere that it was a typo...  what if it wasn't a typo though...  folk will be hard pressed trying to reproduce a 12kw claim, however, it may prove to be a worthy lesson, learning what it takes to produce 12kv in the "suggested" manner...

Well, Peter Lindemann described the Watson machine as close as he possibly could from witnesses and from 'logical deductions' in the "Bedini SG the Complete Advanced Handbook", see chapter 7.

Some hints: "The Watson machine was discharging 45000 uF (3 x 15000) capacitors charged to about 50 V, once a second into the batteries. ... John Bedini said that the relay timing was set for "once per second" switching, meaning that the machine would run the motor from the battery for one second while the capacitors were being charged. Then the relay would switch, and the machine would run from the flywheel while the capacitors discharged into the battery followed by the rest of the whole second of Energizer impulses going straight to the battery. At the end of the 2nd second, the relay would switch again, and the cycle would repeat. The method allowed 100% of the output of the Energizer to be transferred to the battery while the motor runs from the battery only 50% of the time. ... The motor running at high speed while the very large flywheel ran at a lower speed provided a very stable operation to the Energizer and maintained a relatively low power requirement to the motor. ... There were two 12 V batteries wired in parallel."

All in all, if we accept all these, then it is unlikely there was 12 kV involved and the 12 kW power number surely remains questionable,  even though the huge flywheel were capable of storing very high kinetic energy because its OD was estimated 61.4 cm, its weight was 46 kg cast iron and its RPM was estimated at 500 through a gear reduction anywhere between 6 to 1 and 10 to 1, driven from a 24 V series wound air craft starter motor. One wonders whether Jim Watson run the 24 V motor from the 12 V batteries that were said to be wired in parallel by Peter L, that is a possibility of course. (Jim Watson did not let Bedini to examine the machine closely...)   

So the performance of the Watson machine still remains a mystery...

Gyula

citfta

Here is a link to a thread by someone that claims he was successful in building the Bedini/Watson machine.  He originally made an offer to me to let me come see it in operation.  Then he said he was moving.  After he got moved I tracked him down again but he said he was on the road all the time with a new job.  I never did get to see it in person.  I did not take time to go back through the whole thread but I believe there was a video or two of it operating.  And there were several pictures and drawings if I recall correctly.  Might be worth looking into his claims.