Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Negative Inductance and measure of Magnetic force.

Started by synchro1, November 19, 2017, 08:20:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

synchro1

Here's an overhead view of the levitating magnet projectile traveling up the V gate tube:

This setup would deliver the same COP as a Kundel rotor, simply exchanging the gate pressure for the rotor force one to one. The prospect of a levitating ring holds promise for higher end velocity! The frictionless and vibrationless qualities of this design are appealing. The Kundel gear vibrates and has friction bearings.

Pulse recovery from the "Cannon Coils" would leave the entire output of the 20k rpm ring coils as gain. Multiple generators could be sped up and decelerated in succession for optimal output. A stack the size of a water heater could probably generate a sustainable kilowatt of free power! The "Watt Moment" generated would be the equivalent of anything a fission reactor could deliver; Run up to high RPM then close the output coils for a brief spurt of very high power!

kolbacict

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9sT25v372I
I would like this sausage to spin there forever. Unfortunately, there is no strength yet, I will try to do it. I really need. :)

synchro1

Here is a concept of mine 3d printed and demonstrated by GT899 with a floating rotor:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DF1ltIug60w

All we need to do is suspend the OUTPUT COIL TUBE between two opposed disks with the levitating axial magnet wheel enclosed and the cannon coils to power it. The same cog gate appears with the same Pi/Po (Power in power out ratio) as the circular "V" gate.

This would levitate the ring rotor with two simple disc magnets, like on the bottom! The coil tube is secured to but free to slide on the center axle. The ring rotor would balance under load from the Lenz forces.

synchro1

A quick test showed that the magnet stack balances naturally between the discs in attraction; Radially like a spoke. Radial monopole facing ring rotor Neo sphere magnets would need earmuff toroids for cannon coils facing in and out instead of end to end. The stacks should set in between the discs like the magnet cylinders in a "Searl Effect Generator"!

The ring pole is in the center!

This delivers a new type of "Mendocino Levitator" rotor!

BorisKrabow

Hello ,
                      I was attracted by this topic.
When That I published a similar idea called Reverse Lenz Generator . I wanted to flip the coil properties 180 degrees.
  It's very simple   ;D
                        An approaching magnet reduces the magnetic field in the coil .  the coil reacts to the decreasing field as if a magnet were moving away from the coil.  As a result, the rotor begins to accelerate faster and faster than a large load is connected to the coil. for this to work, the stator magnet must be stronger than the rotor magnet . The pole of the rotor must not be allowed to appear in the coil. 
      Choose a painting that has free energy    ;D   
                 "  We now have energy  " 
                                   My post 2014   https://overunity.com/15308/lenz-free-generator-a-different-pulse-motor/msg428653/#msg428653

Best regards,
Boris