Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The secret to Overunity

Started by Tajerek, December 17, 2017, 07:40:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlienGrey

Quote from: Erfinder on January 13, 2018, 10:34:33 AM

reactive power generation and utilization.....that's my direction.

the bottom line of all those I have studied is "reactive power generation and utilization".  Most were not openly discussing the subject in a language that all could appreciate, reading between the lines was necessary.  I read between the lines like any good researcher could/would.  The rest were failures, they neither inspired nor delivered working demonstrable concepts. 

I am not here to give you a warm and fuzzy feeling, not here to give you something to nitpick or replicate.  I am sharing what I want how I want.  Place me on your ignore list if my post lack the substance you crave.
If I wanted input from one of Godre'el's trolls id ask for it, BUT I DIDN'T ! now go away and stop CREATING verbal diarrhea like a gaboladicton and messaging me with it  'respectfully' STOP it!

endlessoceans

Quote from: Erfinder on January 14, 2018, 02:58:25 AM

No one I have met has ever produced an air core generator which accelerates under short.....
No one I have met has ever produced an 1000 rpm increase in their acceleration under short demonstrations....

Regards

I have done both.  Solid state and mechanical.  Principle well understood and it far beyond anything that has ever been posted at this site, that's for sure.

TinselKoala

blueplanet

The output current waveform is not a pure sine wave.
This is an indication of the presence of non-linearity in the circuit.
You cannot multiply amplitudes of voltage and current and their cos angle together to get the output power.
To get the real power, you need to integrate V(t)*I(t) for the whole cycle.

On the other hand, if the current was truly that much, it will generate a lot heat.

The best way to validate overunity efficiency is to check if it is self-sustaining over a few months.

TinselKoala

Quote from: Erfinder on January 18, 2018, 01:04:05 AM

its a sign of the times......you really believe we are on the same page......we aren't....... 

That's the funniest thing I've heard all day!
You've shown time and again what page you are on. I'm not even in the same book as you!

anyway....  nice work as always.

Thanks. Maybe you can even learn something by watching carefully, if your cup isn't already overflowing.