Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Why You Sould Stop this Research

Started by Freedomfuel, November 29, 2006, 02:00:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulLowrance

I should have added that the Xerox original is typed at an Internet caf?.  Don't take chances.  This is cheap insurance.

Open source is a good idea.  Although I won't take the chance of attempting to post anything regarding the details of the smoking gun online.  I am convinced the post will either be blocked or it will be deleted.

Why take the chance.  Lets just be smart.

Regards,
Paul Lowrance

Dingus Mungus

Speaking of which I would like to point out: I back up important posts as often as possible to multible online and offline storage spots. You should all do the same... If only people would realize that dead men can tell tales and those scared in to submission may have uploaded or hardcopied the data in places where you can't delete it... So document and copy anything you think would be worthy of supresion to ensure the data will outlive us all. You never know who will try to destroy it... I left 5 copies of the Linnard patent in public book stores science sections and the ASU library. Its simple and fun, but most importantly it gets the word out to fresh minds.

Thanks to all of you who are proactively pushing foreward.
~Dingus

FreeEnergy

WE WILL NOT BE STOPPED!

It is too late to stop us now anyways considering how HUGE we have become. I am talking about the OPEN SOURCE Community! approx 75%+ of the Internet is Linux/Unix based servers. The Open Source Community does support and is very open to research and development of Free Energy / Over Unity Technologies. So I suggest sending it out to the Open Source Community if anybody has an actual working prototype and don't want it to be suppressed.

www.opensource.org
www.xubuntu.org
www.free-market.net
www.opensourceenergy.org
www.hackersclub.net

peace

PaulLowrance

I should have added that the Xerox original is typed at an Internet caf?.  Don't take chances.  This is cheap insurance.

Open source is a good idea.  Although I won't take the chance of attempting to post anything regarding the details of the smoking gun online until I've handed out 10's of thousands of detailed Xeroxed instructions.  I am convinced the post will either be blocked or it will be deleted.

Why take the chance.  Lets just be smart.  Leave the post and mass emailing for last.

The above is merely referencing to the "smoking gun."  By all means post research and updates, but treat the smoking gun very cautiously.

Regards,
Paul Lowrance