Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

inertial propulsion with gyroscope

Started by woopy, January 16, 2018, 04:39:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0ky2

The mechanics are defined by Newton

And as it specifically applies to gyroscopes, they were completely
defined by Eric Laithwaite

The problem was, he made one outrageous claim which ended his career in a nasty way
And now everyone seems to ignore the science

There's really no need to pretend we don't know what's going on here.
Even NASA has webpages devoted to teaching how these things work

A little applied science can save you endless hours of experimenting with the infinite parameters
In an attempt to gain a desired effect

I did not invent the gyro
Nor did I create the math we use to describe it.
You Too can learn science!
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

sm0ky2

To exhibit a net force, that is one exerted on the machine that is not canceled around 360
in a single axis of rotation:

The applied force AND the responsive force must be constricted.
That is the forces at play at the other two axes
One being rotational in one plane (90 degrees to the first):precession
and the other being rotation in the other plane (also 90-degrees to the first):tilt

Because of our designs, at least one of those planes is likely to be inhibited by construct.
This is generally chosen to be tilt, but we can invert the situation and see that tilt is the
same as precession, when not constricted. (we instead restrict the other)

In fact, the forces felt in precession, from applied force in tilting plane
Is the quantity of force applied against that plane,
and the quantity of force applied to the acceleration in the other plane
When combined, these two are the quantity of force applied against the rotating mass.
In general, this is opposite the rotational velocity of the gyro. (not explicitly)
And will slow the gyro down.

The actual force is applied to a finite point, center of the axis of rotation in the first plane.
The magnitude of this applied force, which is linear in nature but changing over time, and
as such is defined by a time dependent angular acceleration.
The magnitude of this force is proportional to the distance from this point.
by extending the axis of rotation, we are applying "leverage" to the assembly.
This moves the force outside the center of mass of the gyro.

When perfectly in the center, the linear forces cancel each other out exactly.
In all 46,656,000 directions.
This is one definition of the word "gyration"
Similar to Vibration, but applied in 3-dimensional space.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

sm0ky2

When we apply a force to one axis,
The force force in turn applied to the other axis,
by a factor of the mass and velocity of the gyro

A heavy gyro at very high speeds will amplify the applied force
at the cost of some of its angular momentum

In the center point of view, this is a direct transfer of momentum.
In our assembly, this is an applied torque, on the rotational axis
proportional to its' length. (note this length also affects the velocity of the rotation)

Also affected is the force, and the time we must apply it, to the axis.
A very long tilt axis, for example, we can apply less force to create the same precessional force.
At the cost of having to exert that force over a longer distance.
This follows the rules of Archimedean Leverage.

Fiction affects our designs, and it should be importantly noted a difference between friction
and restriction of motion.
While friction does restrict the motion, other associated losses add a different force applied
opposite to the precession, which translates to forces applied opposite to tilt.
It's a 3-way street.

sm0ky2

Now is where the fun part begins, if you have followed up to this point:::

Applying a force to one axis, amplifies this force as rotation in the other axis.
(taking some momentum from the gyro)
This adds momentum in the direction of rotation in the precessional plane.
If we now stop the precession, this amplifies it again, back to the tilt plane.

And vice versa if we switch our perspective of the planes.

Tilt and precession are the same thing, in essence it is the inertial response of trying
to stop the gyro from the center of itself, by applying a perpendicular force.
Since the gyro is rotating, the vector of the reactive force is changing over time.
This force is applied to the axis 90-degrees from the applied.

If a gyro were allowed to wobble in such a way that the motion of one axis forms a double-cone
And the circles made at the base of the cones (outer ends of the axis) we made to turn two
flywheels, we store the energy of the gyro, split between two other gyros.
Once the gyro stops spinning, the machine reverses, only this time drains itself of all momentum into the environment. (gravity, friction, wind resistance, etc.)
As the flywheels run down.

In Woopy's see-saw model, we see this happening in a similar manner.
The momentum of the gyro is bled off to fight the gravitational force on the tilt axis.
When the motion is not constricted (i.e. when the level is able to actuate) gravity acting
on the precession causes tilt force, amplified by the angular momentum contributed from the gyro.
This lifts the weight of the gyro and see-saw platform, or rather applies torque to the mount.
Sufficient to lift it
When the angular momentum of the gyro has decreased enough, the force of gravity and the force
of tilt as the gyration response, equal out and the see-saw stays level.
It drops even further, and gravity wins completely.

sm0ky2

If Woopy restricts the precession in the right way, while the tilt is restricted at the top
of the see-saw mechanism
The force will translate linearly, when it goes up
And in the opposite direction when it goes down.

If allowed freedom, the device should oscillate back and forth.
By allowing different degrees of freedom and restricting some
we can vector this force, more in the desired direction.

This is what is done by the original rotating device.