Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

inertial propulsion with gyroscope

Started by woopy, January 16, 2018, 04:39:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowbones

You're right, I should have written "thrust implies a sustained acceleration (a sustained force)".  Imagine Woopy's rowing device on an air table; the device would move to the right, let's say, then stop. even though there was essentially no friction. Then with the next cycle it will move again to the right, then stop. There is positive acceleration at the beginning of each cycle, counterbalanced by a negative acceleration at the end of each cycle, with no acceleration in between cycles. Maybe engineering can get around this, I don't know at this point.

telecom

Quote from: shadowbones on May 14, 2018, 01:35:10 PM
You're right, I should have written "thrust implies a sustained acceleration (a sustained force)".  Imagine Woopy's rowing device on an air table; the device would move to the right, let's say, then stop. even though there was essentially no friction. Then with the next cycle it will move again to the right, then stop. There is positive acceleration at the beginning of each cycle, counterbalanced by a negative acceleration at the end of each cycle, with no acceleration in between cycles. Maybe engineering can get around this, I don't know at this point.
According to the 2nd law, any acceleration implies force.
In this case, thrust in one direction exceeds thrust in another, this is why it eventually moves in the direction of a higher thrust.

woopy

conradelektro

Quote from: woopy on May 23, 2018, 10:52:48 AM
Just some news.
https://youtu.be/Pbb_RnxeYys

It is interesting that the turning of the arm carrying the spinning gyroscope (in the horizontal position) does not impart a back and forth movement of the little wagon. But once the gyroscope becomes dead weight (because the spinning stopped) the rest turning movement of the arm does well impart some back and forth movement.

In the last weeks I had almost no time to continue with my gyroscope experiments and that will stay like this for while.

Greetings, Conrad

woopy

Hi all
Sommer is almost past
So back to shop for some new discovery
https://youtu.be/1Ytz4DOSM2k
Laurent