Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

DESTROYING Energy

Started by EHT, January 28, 2018, 03:06:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gravityblock

Quote from: EHT on February 03, 2018, 01:22:27 PM
I'd bet that the readers here are not as easily misled as you seem to think.

So, you have no scientific or mathematical rebuttal of my reply to support the four false assertions you made in your post?  If not, then this is evidence of you intentionally misleading the reader with false assertions and is proof of you being wrong!

Gravock 
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

EHT

Quote from: webby1 on February 03, 2018, 12:55:46 PM

Have you built the testbed?
So to make sure I am understanding you correctly your assumption is that the input force for the second axis of rotation will be high, relatively speaking, due to the rotation of the flywheel AND that when you stop the input for the second axis of rotation the system will stop rotating in that second axis, correct?
My assumption would be that it would take as much input to stop the second axis of rotation as what was put in to create it.

Thank you for your interest, Webby.
I am in the process of building it. Rather than trying to use a manually spun-up flywheel, I intent to add a small motor and battery to maintain the flywheel at constant RPM. That way, I can run the unit continuously for a long period knowing that the flywheel inertia is constant.
Yes you understand correctly.
I know from previous experiments that rotation in the second axis ceases instantly upon removal of the actuating force. This is what got me interested in the idea in the first place;
The flywheels inertia acts like a brake on the second axis - a perfectly resistive load - but one that does NOT dissipate heat in the process of its braking.
This is the curious bit - there does not appear to be ANY reaction or transformation that could account for the expenditure of the energy.
I believe that complete proof would best be made by having a large motor doing the work of rotating the second axis and showing the power used to do so.
If, say, 500W were being used by the motor, and the motor was 90% efficient, then the only "output" from the device will be the 50W worth of heat resulting from the motors losses.
Of course, it would be better if we could make 450W APPEAR rather than disappear, but either event suffices to show contravention of the conservation law.

gravityblock

Quote from: EHT on February 03, 2018, 01:22:27 PM
I'd bet that the readers here are not as easily misled as you seem to think.

I couldn't have said it any better myself!  However, as can be seen from the comment to my post below by gsmsslsb, along with silence from the other readers, and your lack of scientific or mathematical rebuttal to my post, it's not in your favor!

Quote from: gravityblock on February 03, 2018, 01:28:29 AM
Where did I transfer momentum and received the same energy in my example as you have falsely asserted?  Where did I use the same equation for both the momentum and energy in my example as you have falsely asserted?  I used mass x velocity for momentum and 0.5 * mv2 for the kinetic energy!

5 kg mass moving 1 m/s = 5 units of momentum (mass x velocity).  <-------  KE = 2.5J (KE = 0.5 * mv2)
1 kg mass moving 5 m/s = 5 units of momentum (mass x velocity)   <-.------  KE = 12.5J (KE = 0.5 * mv2) 

As you can clearly see, momentum is a conserved quantity in my example, which you falsely asserted was not a conserved quantity in my example!  Also, energy is not a conserved quantity in my example, which you falsely asserted that it is a conserved quantity in my example.

2.5J is not the same energy as 12.5J!  I never transferred momentum and expected the same energy in my example because I used different equations for the momentum and energy.

You're clearly trying to mislead the reader!

Gravock

Quote from: gsmsslsb on February 02, 2018, 07:37:18 PM
Thanks Gravlok
the above is good
Love it
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

Quote from: EHT on January 28, 2018, 03:06:03 PM
So if energy can be "destroyed" ie made to disappear without leaving a trace, then we can say for sure that we have a violation of the energy conservation law - at least one half of it. And if THAT is the case, then the other part of that law about "creating" energy is liable to be also just as breakable.

I have already shown mathematically how the "other part of that law about creating energy" in which you speak of isn't valid, and you throw one false assertion after another at it without any scientific or mathematical rebuttals!  If the COE (Conservation Of Energy) doesn't hold for creating energy as I have shown mathematically, then this gives support to your claims that the COE doesn't hold for destroying energy.  In addition to this, I have mathematically shown how transferring momentum from a lighter mass to a heavier mass will destroy energy.  The funny thing is, you are rejecting the very thing that gives support to your own claims!  ROFLMAO!!!

Gravock

sm0ky2

Quote from: sm0ky2 on February 02, 2018, 11:02:04 PM

D) 30 / .1225 = 244.897959
   (sqrt)244.897959 = 22.1313 rad/s -> 211.3383 RPM
     FAIL

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.