Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Can anyone verify cogging-torque neutralization ?

Started by postingsite, January 30, 2018, 10:19:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0ky2

Quote from: norman6538 on January 31, 2018, 09:23:27 PM
The Mueller generator had and odd magnet and even coil setup so that
the approaching attraction and the leaving hold back is all evened out.
That makes a more efficient generator but you still have the Lenz counter
to motion force that increases with output current.

If we could truely had a no Lenz generator then we would only pay for mechanical
motion. And that is why some folks have moved on to no movement generators
that vary the flux and thus induce a current like Thane Heins or Figuerra or Flynn
etc.

Norman

Exactly.

That's what I was trying to explain. Even number is a little
more straightforward, but it is synonymous to the way we
put a bigger engine in a car to overpower the friction of
it's massive weight.

We aren't really reducing our losses, but rather overcoming
the anteforce by using some of our power.

The solid-state situation may hold the key.
But we have to change our way of thinking.

For example:
If we gather the eddy current.
With the intent to use it in our circuit.
(not as simple to physically do, as it sounds)
But if we were to, what does that do to the input/output?

I believe this was what Tesla was thinking when he
split the sectors of the homopolar disk.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

norman6538

What we want in a generator is a no Lenz counter to motion generator because then we
can make all the watts we want for cheap/mechanical rotation only.

Or if we could get current/watts as a biproduct of something else we want for free.
examples
1. The Bedini school girl motor turns a fan which we want and simultaneously
   from the backemf higher than battery voltage we can also charge batteries for free.

2. We want several good sparks to ignite the fuel in the ICE. The model T did that with
  a buzz box but better than that is the Tesla auto ignition coil with a capacitor which
  recycles the backemf numerous times and effectively makes an extended spark to get
  a better burn and more power and less polution. The extended spark is all free
  after 1 coil charge.

Now if we could convert that into useable power we would have free power but as
we all know it would also disturb the resonate circuit and it would stop.

As of now I know of no one that has such a device that has been replicated and
correctly tested an OU device. If such a device existed it would be on sale everywhere.
And the best way to show that is to loop it back to itself.

Naudin did loop the bingo fuel back to the engine but no one has replicated that.
That behooves me....... why not?
I have a lot of respect for Naudin's impecable work. Then he went on to other things
and now has gone quiet.

I have made 2 OU devices but they do not have enough power to loop back
and power themselves nor cascade on to larger devices. It appears to me
that we need about 200% extra to handle the losses to reset the device so it
will repeat the cycle.

I do believe that Bessler did what they say he did and also Skinner but
they are of no use to us today because no one can replicate them.
So we have story after story and patent after patent and no valid replications.

Many claim replications but do not have valid measurements to back that
up.

If you know of a solid measured replication of OU 'd like to know about it.

Norman

postingsite

Quote from: norman6538 on February 01, 2018, 09:13:01 AM

If you know of a solid measured replication of OU 'd like to know about it.

Norman

It seems that you and sm0ky2 have confirmed that no ou device currently functions successfully .

Although,  in the last week or so sm0ky2 indicated on the following post :
     http://overunity.com/17578/successfully-looped-smot/msg515857/#msg515857

that he was about to replicate the successfully-lopped   SMOT  shown in the video at the start of that thread .
    That would have been useful to convince :
    Simon Derricutt  ,   in the comments,   on his following article(  I'm  'looped SMOT',  in that comments section ) :
    http://revolution-green.com/science-by-the-sceptics/
     has said that no    SMOT  has ever been successfully-lopped  .
____  ____  ____

NOTE : - There is an interesting  and  very easy  'Solid-State device',   and,    a  'magnet-motor' type of device( that device should not function successfully ),    that I posted on my thread a few days ago :
    http://overunity.com/17588/a-list-of-easy-diy-self-powered-devices-some-can-power-a-home/new/#new

Quote___  ___  ___

Windings On A Donut-Shaped-Core( and small circuit )  Powering An LED bulb   
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u-i3wdESxE
          ( that youtube channel also has a device to recharge your phone by using a candle,  themo-electrics  )

___  ___  ___

I Don't Know If The Following Functions !
         If you fasten a  large powerful donut-shaped-magnet  onto the surface of a table,    and then fasten a  sphere-magnet( so that the 2 magnets will repel each other ? ) onto the end of a string( and a keyring ?, so that it won't wind the string ),      apparently,     it will  keep rotating around  donut-shaped-magnet
          I got this idea from a comment on the following youtube video,  on that videos comments,  search for the text :    "like in nature!"       
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsb3xswaeIo

___  ___  ___

norman6538

Now if someone can replicate it then it is not a fake.
And indeed it does something that no one else had done
with a smot. BUT its like my pendulum and Finsrud - no power can
be taken out of either.

I'll say it again. I just wish I know what magnets really are.
We know their characteristics but not what they really are.
Leedskalnin had an in on understanding them. And we met
a man named Brian Prater that said he could punch a hole
in a magnet with a screwdriver if he put it at the right place.
We never saw that...and unfortunately he died last year.
He also had asbsurgers which might be why he could do that.

Lets keep going. Somebody will get it.

Norman

postingsite

Quote from: postingsite on January 30, 2018, 10:19:25 PM

Below,  is my diagram of 3 generators on the same shaft,  completely  'Un-Aligned'  with each other so as to neutralize each others  cogging-torque( en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cogging_torque )

This is in reference to a  self-powered device .

Note - You obviously Don't  need any Permanent-Magnets  for this idea,   since it could just use electromagnets  -  en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Excitation_(magnetic)  ,  and could either be started up by itself( residual magnetism ) or have to be flashed only initially ( jump started )  .

This extremely simple device could easily be built by using the motors(  as generators ) which are available for model-cars,  which actually have shafts on both ends of the motor,  and shaft connectors are available .

- Obviously only DC motors should be used.

However,  I just realized a very big problem,  if you wired it up too simply,  how would the device know which is the  motor  turning the device,  and which are the generators.

Maybe you'd have to do things like , 
          -  removing commutators from the motors you want to be the generators( unlikely )
          -  adding diodes( or equivalents ) into the circuit
          -  AND EVEN MORE INTERESTINGLY,  what about feeding the input current to the motor( that is intended to be the motor )  via a totally    Contact-less( no contact connection )  like some sort of transformer or other contact-less induction connection.

OR,  the alternative would simply be using magnets sweeping past coils to generate electricity instead of using motors as generators,  as described in the post below on another thread
http://overunity.com/17578/successfully-looped-smot/msg515755/#msg515755

Quote from: postingsite on January 24, 2018, 07:47:57 PM

However,  an alternative to the above description of  self-powered-motor-generators( where the generators have windings on iron-cores on their rotors, or vice versa ),    would be,   that the generators would simply be magnets on rotors sweeping past coils( on the outer radius ) to generate current  with  no-cogging-torque/load  to the motor,  and,  there's also core-less( air-core ) generators( but I cannot see how they claim to have no cogging-torque )   

However,  some people mention that electromagnetic-eddies can become a problem which can slow down a device,  but it is possible that these electromagnetic-eddies  may also provide propulsion to the device,      i.e.,    when a coil-core has swept past a  stator-permanent-magnet( or past a stator-electromagnet )