Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Does the magnetic-field exist ?

Started by postingsite, February 13, 2018, 02:52:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

postingsite

So obviously the aim of my designs is to produce some type of magnetic beam / ray,   just by using  'Permanent-Magnets',   by  not allowing the 2 poles of the permanent-magnet to connect with each other,  as illustrated on my diagram in my post :
  http://overunity.com/17606/does-the-magnetic-field-exist/msg516741/#msg516741

yes, that is already achieved( I think ? ) when you make a long magnet by allowing numerous smaller magnets to join together,  however,  the 2 poles of that final magnet still connect with each other.

If this was achieved( seems very difficult like everything on these overunity sites ), I can not actually work out what the effect would be

In my diagram below, I try and  prevent the poles on  'Magnet-A'  from connecting with each other by using the side magnets(  'Magnet-B', and  'Magnet-C' ),  though obviously in 3d you'd need a minimum of 4 blocking / side-magnets.
     Notice,  in the diagram,  'Magnet-A'  is only 1-cm long,  while the   blocking / side-magnets(  'Magnet-B', and  'Magnet-C' )  are 1-meter long  ,      the question being,     is there a length( ratios etc ) for the  blocking / side-magnets(  'Magnet-B', and  'Magnet-C' ) ,    that could prevent the poles on  'magnet-A'  from connecting with each other  .

A simpler( and maybe more effective ) version is the other design in the diagram below,   where 'Magnet-W' is inside the  hollow shaft of  'Cylinder-Permanent-magnet-'Magnet-X'.   

postingsite

Updated This Post :

I just thought of one possible solution to my post 2 hours ago.

Below is my diagram again,  so just seal of one end of 'Cylinder-Permanent-magnet-'Magnet-X'   

The only problem with this solution is that it blocks the type of energy flow( from the external environment ? ) effect through the magnet that I was hoping for