Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

170 watts in - 1600 watts out - looped - Very impressive build and video

Started by e2matrix, February 17, 2018, 01:03:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cherryman

Quote from: TinselKoala on March 29, 2018, 02:29:33 PM
Cherryman's sketch compiled and uploaded fine but did not result in any flashing lights. I think I finally figured out what was wrong, and I applied a couple of corrections and now I get flashing lights as intended. I think. And I re-inserted the option for potentiometer speed control.

My corrections/insertions are highlighted below:

/************************************************
  Pierre's Original Sketch

Corrected by TK 29 Mar 2018
  Modded by CM 29 Mar 2018
  Modded by CM 25 Mar 2018
  Modded by TK 24 Mar 2018
  altered for 30-slot stator (gotoluc)

TKTest Version using pins 2-11,12-21,22-31
************************************************/

// Timers
unsigned long timeStart = 0;
unsigned long currentTime = 0;
boolean coilState = HIGH;
int  x = 0;

int coilSequence[] = { 11, 3, 2, 4, 3, 5, 4, 6, 5, 7, 6, 8, 7, 9, 8, 10, 9, 11, 10, 2 };   // set the firing order
int waitTime = 1000;   // time between switching in millis() , this can also be micros()

void setup() // initialize all needed digital pins as OUTPUT
{
  int pin = 1;
  for (pin = 1; pin <= 31; pin ++)
  {
    pinMode(pin, OUTPUT);
  }
// pinMode(A0, INPUT);  // speed potentiometer wiper pin
}

void loop()
{
  for (int x = 0; x < 20  ; )
  {
    currentTime = millis();   // use micros() if you want to use that

if (currentTime - timeStart > waitTime) // set the wait time  // OR for pot speed control use:
//  if (currentTime - timeStart > (map(analogRead(A0),0,1023,1,100)))

{
      coilState = ! coilState ; // switch state
      digitalWrite(coilSequence
  • , coilState), digitalWrite((coilSequence
  • + 10), coilState), digitalWrite((coilSequence
  • + 20), coilState);   // turn on or off
          timeStart = currentTime ;// reset start time
          x++;
        }
      }
    }
Tnx TK.  I have no clue why "Bool" did not work.
I put back in your A0 Input decleration.
I like some "on the fly, manual" control too : )

seaad

I have now compared the repetitive blink and sound rate from Pierres films  with a flashing LED connected to my signal generator and got that  the repetition rate [one revolution] of his equipment is near 4.5 Hz.

Now guys explain to me how Pierre can run  a microwave oven with that frequency directly or multiplied by three magnets passing: 4.5 x 3 = 13.5 Hz,
or six poles: 4.5 x 6 = 27 Hz  http://overunity.com/17609/170-watts-in-1600-watts-out-looped-very-impressive-build-and-video/msg517907/#msg517907
60 divided by 4.5 = 13.3333 Not an integer!

In my eyes you have all been infecteed by some " build disease" untill some resonable explaniation can be given!
Many others here on both threads have been reacting in the same way also.

This is my last try to convince.

FR/
J'ai maintenant comparé le clignotement et le son répétitif des films de Pierres avec une LED clignotante connectée à mon générateur de signal et j'ai obtenu que le taux de répétition [un tour] de son équipement est proche de 4,5 Hz.

Maintenant, les gars m'expliquent comment Pierre peut faire fonctionner un four à micro-ondes avec cette fréquence directement ou multiplié par trois aimants: 4,5 x 3 = 13,5 Hz, ou six pôles: 4,5 x 6 = 27 Hz
60 divisé par 4,5 = 13,3333 Pas un nombre entier!

A mes yeux, vous avez tous été infectés par une "maladie de la construction" jusqu'à ce qu'une explication raisonnable puisse être donnée!
Beaucoup d'autres ici sur les deux threads ont réagi de la même manière aussi.

C'est mon dernier essai pour convaincre.

Regards Arne

iflewmyown

pmgr

Quote from: seaad on April 01, 2018, 05:53:52 AM
I have now compared the repetitive blink and sound rate from Pierres films  with a flashing LED connected to my signal generator and got that  the repetition rate [one revolution] of his equipment is near 4.5 Hz.

Now guys explain to me how Pierre can run  a microwave oven with that frequency directly or multiplied by three magnets passing: 4.5 x 3 = 13.5 Hz,
or six poles: 4.5 x 6 = 27 Hz  http://overunity.com/17609/170-watts-in-1600-watts-out-looped-very-impressive-build-and-video/msg517907/#msg517907
60 divided by 4.5 = 13.3333 Not an integer!

FR/
J'ai maintenant comparé le clignotement et le son répétitif des films de Pierres avec une LED clignotante connectée à mon générateur de signal et j'ai obtenu que le taux de répétition [un tour] de son équipement est proche de 4,5 Hz.
I agree with you that each blue LED flashes on and off at a rate of about 4Hz (or somewhere between 3.5-4.5Hz). Based on his Arduino code, the minimum time between flashing the same LED  is 24 x (where x is the delay which has a minimum value of 1ms). Of this 24ms, his LED is only on for 3x (3ms), off for 21ms.

So it takes 24ms to switch from coil 1 to 2 to 3... to 12 band back to 1. The maximum frequency he can achieve with this minimum x=1ms delay is 1/0.024=41.666Hz, but again, this is assuming his Arduino delay is x=1ms. Based on visuals of the blue LEDs, the time it takes to switch from coil 1 to 2 to 3 to 12 and back to 1 is more like 0.24s which means x=10ms (relays on for 30ms, off for 210ms) and this would mean he is only producing 4.166Hz.

So indeed, his 60Hz readout on his display doesn't match his LED behavior. If the video is shot at 30fps (33.33ms), that means it can only grab an image every 33ms. That means there could be some subsampling going on, BUT, the sound of the video should not be restricted by subsampling (sound is usually captured at a much higher bandwidth, like 21kHz).

So indeed, this is still an open quesion. Hope Pierre would explain this.
PmgR

r2fpl

I see exactly 60,5Hz

In the middle of the stator there is a coil. Not 1 coil but 2 coils.