Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

170 watts in - 1600 watts out - looped - Very impressive build and video

Started by e2matrix, February 17, 2018, 01:03:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seaad

Quote from: partzman on April 14, 2018, 05:34:20 PM
I have my doubts as well in this regard and for the following reason.  The transformer used in the typical microwave oven for economics sake is designed to operate near maximum flux density of ~1.5T at 50 or 60 Hz depending on location.  If this transformer is run from say a frequency 20% lower than the specified operating frequency, the laminated iron core will saturate and draw a considerably larger current than normal.  If operated at a frequency of 10-20 Hz, the saturation current would be limited only by the dc resistance of the primary and would be huge!  This raises a huge red flag for me and IMO has not been addressed by anyone satisfactorily.  However, for the time being I will give Pierre the benefit of the doubt until evidence points otherwise.

I have put that question before: My MWO= 800W , Pierres MWO=1500W But but The bulb inside the micro was lit steady!  No flickering at 13-15 Hz!

QuoteAh yes, so you know exactly what I'm talking about regarding the couplings.  There is a way to simulate any electromagnetic topology in LtSpice and that is to model the core and windings with gyrators and capacitors using behavioral sources but the degree of difficulty for this type of device would be so complex that it would be easier to just build it!

I'm cheating also with LtSpice

Regards Arne

gotoluc

This topic is now Locked since there is no point of having 2 topics to moderate. However, it is still viewable since it is the original topic and contains many details.
The below link will bring you to the continued open topic.

Fr. Ce sujet est maintenant verrouillé car il n'y a aucune raison d'avoir 2 sujets à modérer. Cependant, il est toujours visible car il s'agit du sujet d'origine et contient de nombreux détails.
Le lien ci-dessous vous amènera au sujet ouvert de continuation.

http://overunity.com/17653/pierres-170w-in-1600w-out-looped-very-impressive-build-continued-moderated/#.WtNxItYpDM0