Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

user TURBO?s replication of Steven Mark?s TPU ?

Started by turbo, November 29, 2006, 04:13:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrl

Quote from: pese on January 22, 2007, 02:51:07 AM
@ devrimogun

cold_circuit.jpg

this circuit is not working !

an scr can only switch on !
Never off !!

The voltage must come (also via pulses) to zero before an scr go off.
Some of this circuits are "untested" ideas , without knowledge in
electronic parts and components.
(it is your time , that will be lost)

Pese

The circuit will work as designed.  The SCR will discharge the CAP until it reaches zero volts or near zero (relative to the battery voltage), then let go.  It won't stay on.

If John Bedini designed it you can bet it will work.

I've been following John's work for years.

The transistor is biased on by the 2K 10K resistors.  The power is applied and the second (middle) coil is charged which then induces a pulse into the windings. The output of the second winding counters the bias current feeding the transistor when it receives the pulse.  This abruptly turns off the power to the whole transformer.  In other words, little current is allowed to flow before the circuit shuts off, which then lets the radiant pulse live.  There's an RE window opened up with this circuit.

This circuit sets up a natural timing (RE window) that produces a radiant pulse, which is then soaked up by the third winding, which then charges the capacitor.  This circuit is a "radiant energy oscillator".  The capacitor is used to transform the RE energy into something that the battery can work with.  Apparently, it is dangerous to charge batteries with pure RE, as they tend to explode due to super charging.  Batteries have a lot of charge carriers (electrons and ions) that are energized with RE.  These charge carriers transform RE into your everyday hot electricity.

That circuit does the same thing as a Bedini battery charging motor and works off the same basic principle (turn off the transformer just before the RE disappears, but not too soon).

The circuit can actually be improved by replacing the SCR with a high voltage transistor and using the 555 to chop discharge the capacitor into the battery.   I seem to recall John doing this in one of his circuits.  The series of pulses seem to be more effective in charging the battery due to their coupling with the battery's multi-harmonic scalar potentials (or so the theory goes).  However, this may not be needed since the battery is getting a fast series of pulses from the discharge stream.

mrl

Quote from: Grumpy on January 21, 2007, 10:19:10 PM
Will be interesting to see if Bedini will ever find a way to keep the radiant energy flowing continuously, so he can use it directly rather than just charge batteries.  Seems like he is taking the long route.

Capacitor is the collector per Bedini's explanations.  Transformer and associated components provide the pulses.  Slow repetition rate.

Anyway, as you all can see by now - this is not rocket science - just backwater science on a shoe string.

If he can dump the RE to a battery then you can imping it onto a metallic collector.  Perhaps he did not havbe the oscillation that SM mentioned.  Perhaps he only scratched the surface...

John has been at this a long time now.  He's built the EV Gray tube and has experimented with it.  I think what John wants to do is find a way that doesn't use kilovolts to produce the RE.  If you want a kick ass RE system just build a scaled down Magnifying Transmitter.  They're fairly simple.  The problem as I see it with these high energy RE systems is that they affect a large area around them, electrifying everything.  You may not want this.  What will this do to the sensitive electronic systems.  Good by TV, hello smoke.  Good by Ipod, hello sparks.

What I have been contemplating is to build a small (tabletop -- no more that about 10 inches high) Magnifying Transmitter that works off rectified line voltage (170 VDC) and and instead of a spark gap just use a MOSFET.  I'm sure kilovolts is not necessary to produce RE.  You just need fast unidirectional pulses of the right duration and the right transformer geometry.  You get less RE but then again that may be all you need to run your home.

Has anyone tried this approach?  It seems so obvious to me.  I've seen the plans for a solid state Tesla coil that has a ferocious output.  The thing was about eight inches high.  All the guy did was switch the rectified line voltage in to it using a push pull driver configuration.  The point is, he got a lot of power out of it using rectified line voltage.  All one needs to do is reconfigure that same basic system and go with unidirectional pulses.  It would take you an afternoon to rig up the transformer.  There are few winding in these things.  A toilet paper tube, or a paper cone form for the secondary and about three or four turns for the primary.  Use a 100 watt light bulb for a ballast resistor so you don't burn out your FET and hit that sucker with 170 volt DC pulses and see what happens.

Am I not seeing something here.  We have Tesla's designs all debugged and ready to go.  Just scale them down.

From what I can see, the EV Gray tube is a Magnifying Transmitter turned inside out.  We have the transmitter primary inside the tube and the secondary outside the tube.  They both seem to work off the same principle.

Ok -- now I'm ready to be ridiculed.  Where's the flaw in my thinking?

giantkiller

Quote from: mrl on January 22, 2007, 11:08:31 AM

The circuit can actually be improved by replacing the SCR with a high voltage transistor and using the 555 to chop discharge the capacitor into the battery.   I seem to recall John doing this in one of his circuits.  The series of pulses seem to be more effective in charging the battery due to their coupling with the battery's multi-harmonic scalar potentials (or so the theory goes).  However, this may not be needed since the battery is getting a fast series of pulses from the discharge stream.

@All, Call to arms!

You mean just swap out the SCR with a TO-52 NPN HV tranny?
If somebody would show the diag with these updates, I will build in a day. After that the interfacing and coupling with the TPU will be inevitable. And that is the step I want! I want to screw around with operation here. That is why I ask. There are those of you that I know that see this.
The GK4 has 2,400 turns of magwire. If I have to wind the Bedini one for 450 turns, I'll do it! I can do that on the bus, at intersections, in a cab. Cake. Keep it simple for me and I'll do my complex part and then post it in it's simplicity.

Most of us have sig gens or 555s up and running. It has been 3 days and only 1 questioning the circuit. And that is pretty damn good. There have been other posts that don't make it an hour before it gets bashed into oblivion.

--giankiller. Any takers? I wait... 8)

alex_huan

Hi All,
This is my first post but i have been around reading and investigating about this coil thing and other ZPE devices. I find some very interesting things about toroidal current sensing coils.
I find one even on ebay claiming hes coils works and puts out 1000volts at 50ma that is like 200w
this one has a iron ferrite core and thousands of windings .
He does not sell the item itself just the plans. And he says he can built it for you if you wish for around $250.
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AVRI&viewitem=&item=250076441046&rd=1&rd=1
If you not find the link just search for free energy coil. or by the sold items.
Good luck, Alex

mrl

Quote from: giantkiller on January 22, 2007, 11:47:46 AM
Quote from: mrl on January 22, 2007, 11:08:31 AM

@All, Call to arms!

You mean just swap out the SCR with a TO-52 NPN HV tranny?
If somebody would show the diag with these updates, I will build in a day. After that the interfacing and coupling with the TPU will be inevitable. And that is the step I want! I want to screw around with operation here. That is why I ask. There are those of you that I know that see this.
The GK4 has 2,400 turns of magwire. If I have to wind the Bedini one for 450 turns, I'll do it! I can do that on the bus, at intersections, in a cab. Cake. Keep it simple for me and I'll do my complex part and then post it in it's simplicity.

Most of us have sig gens or 555s up and running. It has been 3 days and only 1 questioning the circuit. And that is pretty damn good. There have been other posts that don't make it an hour before it gets bashed into oblivion.

--giankiller. Any takers? I wait... 8)

You can eliminate the 555 timer in that circuit (it's just a bill-dog trigger), eliminate the other trigger transistor, keep the SCR (or use a triac).  Trigger the triac using either a neon bulb or a high voltage zener diode. This will be simpler.  I'll try and work up a schematic.