Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

user TURBO?s replication of Steven Mark?s TPU ?

Started by turbo, November 29, 2006, 04:13:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

c0mster

;)
Im just following the master, Tesla. So many cool things to try, so little time.

Cam

tomas

Quote from: c0mster on December 13, 2006, 12:03:33 AM
;)
Im just following the master, Tesla. So many cool things to try, so little time.

Cam

hey cam that's an awesome video!

so you are basicly showing direct induction right?
Have you tried that coil with a little neon bulb on one wire and a frequency switch?
seems to be something there.

T.

otto

Hello all,
thanks for the ideas for a function generator. First I had such a generator woth one frequency, builded one more for the TPU and now I finished yesterday my third function generator. Im using a ICL8038. As I saw X uses this thing too but his shematic is not so complicated as mine. I have stable squarewaves, sine and triangle signals up to 100kHz but up to 1MHz this signals are not so good. The condensator for building such a frequency has to be high quality and such a thing I cant buy.
With this function generator I will today after work try to light my bulb. I will see what will happen.
The reason why Im using a ICL 8038 is I can have sine waves!! Steven Mark said the TPU works with the earths magnetic field. The Schumann resonance and all in nature is vibrating. Thats OK but I think everything is vibrating in sine waves not in square waves!!!
Never mind I have a chance to use square and sine waves.
A time ago I used in my TPU square waves at resonance and then I switched my function generators to sine waves and saw the current dropping. Also at some frequency I had a hum noise comming out of the TPU. I was using just two frequencies.When I heard this noise I thought something is vibrating and surched what this was but find out my TPU makes this noise.

Otto

Dingus Mungus

EMuntinga

hello guy's
i read the post for a wile and i think i have a nice and cheap solution.
it is a square wave from 0 to 1.5mhz
look at the schematics
drive it with a totempole and drive a fet
i tested the circuit and it is working perfect
so lo cost and built many as needed

greets
ernst muntinga
the netherlands