Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

High Power solid state from NASA

Started by abbhawk, February 26, 2018, 09:01:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sergh

I have many vacuum tubes, rare, military, etc. These are not batteries, they do not generate energy.
I was hoping that you would say something useful on the topic.
Nothing.  It's a pity.

sm0ky2

The term "high power" refers to the total voltage and current
able to be processed by the amplifier over time.

This device processes considerably more power than
a conventional amplifier with similar components.
Let's say 4 mosfets

The parallel paths lower the resistance similar to a bridged mosfet
The mosfet  can only handle a certain max power before overheating
which causes it to fail

The NASA device takes the input power and disperses it over the time domain.
By increasing, then restricting the voltage and current.
You have the same total power over time, it is just dispersed differently.
The duty cycle is altered by the amplifier.

There is no gain in total power over time, we just trade some of our time
for more instantaneous power.
The same amplification, through a bridged mosfet would require more
amplifiers to be used, which increases power consumption.
This makes the NASA device more efficient, smaller, less heat, etc.

There are no 'magical' claims made with regards to this device.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

kolbacict

Quote from: Sergh on March 03, 2018, 07:40:59 AM
I have many vacuum tubes, rare, military, etc. These are not batteries, they do not generate energy.
I was hoping that you would say something useful on the topic.
Nothing.  It's a pity.
Are you on a green matrix? :)

abbhawk

Sergh you fight the mail man for bringing you news you dont like...

I already show link within past two weeks to a video made by USA army science people around 1955 where they explain how to get more ampere out keeping same volt in in input and output. At least that is how i explain it...i see no reason for keep defending that i believe NASA, when they on homepage seek partners to a power generating device. But i think it is clear that they are not efficient to use as a free energy generator - as you might think. It is a power generating device to work on to make it efficient.

You sound like you didnt look and read the info from NASA. Like that their machine weights up to 5lbs per 1watt, so if you like to feed your house with energy you have to buy a machine at size like a Hummer - but would you pay maybe 200000dollar for a machine that produce worth 5-10c per hour or maybe 1000dollar a year.

I did never call it efficient, but i say that NASA claim it is producing energy and that patent office gave NASA patent on what NASA see as a overunity device.

If you want a fight then go to those who have the claims you dont like, dont go to the mailman. I just bring board (new?) knowledge, you will never be right by telling mailman not to bring news you dont like. You dont have to react to news you dont like, it was written to people who appreciate new info. Info you dont like is just not made for you, but i challenge you - make patent office call back patent and i will say sorry for bring you news you dont like.