Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

12 times more output than input, dual mechanical oscillation system !

Started by hartiberlin, November 30, 2006, 06:11:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gyulasun

Hi abassign,

I am not so keen on mathematics but I found an analysis of this mechanical oscillation system, see link:
http://www.veljkomilkovic.com/Images/Mathematical_analisys_Tosic_english.pdf

Maybe you could figure out something about input/output ratio??

Gyula

stevewal2

It would'nt be difficult to use an electromagnet to attract the pendulem in certain parts of it's swing to keep it going. But I'm thinking that any method for continuing the swing should not interfere with the up and down movement of the fulcrum.

Very interesting devise though.  Hopefully get some replications soon with electrical unput and output.

lltfdaniel1

68:16 But by this, THEIR KNOWLEDGE (science - 1 Tim. 5:20), THEY PERISH, and by this also its power consumes them.

twh 1:1 Thousands of earth years ago,far away,in this galaxy,on the morning star(venus),the Lord Guardian Of Divinity,King ruler and Guardian of the Universe,put down a revolution led by Lucifer(Iblis)

mflynn44

Interesting video. Well, appearances are often deceiving. You can bet that they have tried everything they could think of to close the loop. Since that apparently hasn't been done, it's probably another scam.

Gregory

Guys,

I am just wondering why are you jumping into this too deep...
Nothing new here. This is a lever and a heavy pendulum, not as special. Every child out of primary (or maybe secondary) school can have the knowledge to throw together a similar device. This is the point.

It does what it does, exactly as He demonstrated. But not overunity. The loop cannot be closed just in that simple way...
However it brings on some interesting possibilities, which suggest that these experiments has real value in it, really worth to study and think about it deeper.

And "sadly" this is the best video I have ever seen about this kind of (gravity) devices.

Cheers,
Greg

P.S.: BTW, this is not 12 times more output than input.