Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Posting an open source device for free to the world.

Started by magnetman12003, March 13, 2018, 08:27:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belfior

Quote from: ramset on March 14, 2018, 01:28:46 PM
You would think that an open source forum would have answers for this ?
Re patenting of OU ?
going to the patent office with a true OU device would be like ...

handing a man a stick to beat you with

a true OU device would get the security risk treatment  .

however there must be a venue for open source protection ,what do all the Arduino and similar open source guys do ...or any joint open source projects ??

are scuzzy persons running to patent the work of the collective ?? [I seriously doubt that , but I could be naive...

must be a solution there ?
maybe PM Stefan ?

we need a solution here ,since patents really aren't our forte and trying to patent a true OU device
is just handing them a stick to beat you with at the patent office.

respectfully
Chet K

The thing is that you are not supposed to walk to a patent office with an invention, that can save this planet. You are supposed to publish it in every possible media. That is the only way.

Write a book, get a Nobel, go to Oprah and sell some DVDs. There is plenty of money to be made. Just don't be foolish enough to try to patent free energy

@ conradelektro

Patent patent patent. The only word between us and salvation. Why do you think there is a patent office? Free energy leads to anti-gravity. Patent the flying saucer, but give the free energy to free people.

We need a movement with some momentum, and the truth will get out.

Belfior

Quote from: AlienGrey on March 14, 2018, 04:32:19 PM
The problem is it's a petro dollar economy, know in the west, however a gold backed economy has always ended in tragedy in the east, so try it and see how far you get!

That is just one thing. It is a big thing and something w should all be afraid of. Energy in any monetized form is a form of slavery.

How about food and medicine? They could raise the food prices right now and we would have to accept that. You have a cow in your flat? I don't. Doctors do not tell you how to not get sick. They manage your sickness with drugs. Just watched a documentary where ATF destroyed tons of drugs, because the were taken from drug dealers. I don't mean heroin, but pain killers. That was pretty interesting... So the drug company makes money regardles of where to shit ends up? They should ship those drugs to Africa for free.

I seriously think that we need to find free energy fast, or there will be nothing left. There are shelters for the rich and important, but I don't think I'm on that list :(

MagnaProp

Quote from: magnetman12003 on March 13, 2018, 08:27:27 PM
With respect to patenting a device if you post it OPEN SOURCE free to the world can others patent your device?
Technically they can not. Any images or descriptions you post would be considered prior art and should stop the device from being patented by anyone.

blueplanet

I have no idea why you guys are worried so much about patenting. Patenting does not necessarily means commercialization. It is just a symbolic price tag which makes sure your idea will never get undersold. Tesla patented all his inventions but this does not necessarily means he was greedy. Marconi patented his work simply because he needed to make his technology available to the world.  On the other hand, if these great people did not patent any of their ideas, nobody would care to treasure their contribution.

In my case, I have published a technology under the affiliation of[size=78%] a university. The technology was already made available in the public domain. In theory, if I did not do anything, the employees of the university could have taken over my work and applied for funding.  However, after I left the university, I was specifically told by my new funding body to patent the technology so that my previous employer (i.e. the university) could not derive further benefits from my work. [/size]
[size=78%]
[/size]
Patenting is one of easiest ways to publish your work in the public domain and this way of publishing comes with a protection that enable you to continue your research.  [/size]

lancaIV

"patenting" means at first only : publishing,without positive or negative meanings !

There is the possibilty to apply the work result without approval interests,
your work will become published under "open source" condition = without comercial rights and limitations,but there has to be the knowledge about the patent archive content that existent comercial patent rights anywhere in the WIPO-world are not injured,
cause if then the claim applyer will get informed about comercial rights infringement !

I do not think that the "free available energy generator"(including all kinds of energy converter) will
change greatly our comercial society,
cause there are sufficient <10Cents/KWh energy converter
and cause energy content in our economy is less than 10% !

The mostly part of our economy is personal "head costs" oriented,
bringing these down is more 3d printing and 24/365 C.N.C.-C.I.M. production related !

Who really wants to make a change need to transform his idea and solution C.A.D.-ready,
digitize 4d-formal your functional prototype and give this information downloadable for free !

C.A.D.-2-C.N.C and C.N.C.-Printer head. In computer numeric language