Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rene/Meissner EMF Higher Voltage Charger Variant

Started by SkyWatcher123, April 08, 2018, 11:52:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyWatcher123

Hi all, Hi seychelles, thanks for the link, i have seen some his videos previously, looks good.

I am testing another circuit version, this one does not use any splitting of negatives or positives.

It does seem the most efficient so far, probably would be even more efficient with ultrafast diodes used as a full wave bridge, i don't have 4 matching ones at the moment, i will get them though.

Also, the secondary coil with the full wave bridge, gives the battery a normal pulse, then the radiant collapse, so gives us similar function as the rene circuit.

It also prevents any battery damage from too pure of radiant spike charging.

A battery load test will tell for sure though, as to the true charging efficiency.
peace love light

SkyWatcher123

Hi all, testing this circuit at the moment, seems even more efficient.
I figured it will get a direct pulse charge and then the spike recovery and also any ringing will be captured effectively as well.
peace love light

SkyWatcher123

Hi all, I had a thought today to try a little different circuit design, again, based on the Rene split negative charger idea.
The thinking is, the current flowing through the primary oscillator coil, creates a magnetic field by consequence of this current flow.
So why not take advantage of that and induce current into a secondary coil with a full wave diode bridge back into the same charge battery.
So 1 pulse flows through the primary coil and then into the 12 volt charge battery.
Simultaneously, another pulse flows through the secondary, into the bridge and into the same charge battery.
We get another pulse from the collapsing of the coil fields, through the bridge and into the charge battery again.
I've been testing the circuit for a little while and it is performing very well.
peace love light

gyulasun

Hi Tyson,

My thinking on your thinking is the following  8)
If you use 20V supply voltage, then the paralelled primary coils receive 20V-12V=8V and this 8V is transformed to the
also paralelled secondary coils, a normal 1:1 transformer, right?  This means that after the full wave bridge the remaining
DC voltage level (just from the current flowing when the transistor is ON) cannot really charge the 12V battery because
the induced voltage level is surely below 12V 'by default'. 
To remedy this, you may try to connect two - two paralelled secondary coils in series, this way you would have
a 1:2 step up transformer from the 12V charge point of view because the roughly 2 x 8V minus the diode bridge drop
of 1.3 - 1.4V will still be higher than the 12V battery level so charge current could flow into it.  (Of course,
half of the ON primary current will be available for this charging due to the 1:2 step up ratio.)  Using Shottky or
Germanium diodes helps reduce voltage drop or as you already used paralelled diodes to reduce the voltage drop.
OF course, this is to be tested how worthy it may be.

Gyula

SkyWatcher123

Hi gyulasun, thanks for the helpful reply.

I have the boost converter set to 30 volts, so the secondary coil is pushing charge through the bridge and into the charge battery, minus losses.
Though at 30 volt input, the input power is higher at start, until charge battery reaches a high enough voltage, this to speed up the final peak charging phase.
I will also try the series coils for 2:1 step up ratio, that could be more efficient.

The full wave bridge is GBPC1506W, rated for 600 volts, avg. current 15A, surge 300A, 1.1V forward drop.
peace love light :)