Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

getting more energy out of AA and AAA batteries

Started by mak27, April 14, 2018, 11:55:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

norman6538

Looks good but....
But how long will they light with no mags???

or how many milliamps do the  leds require
and how many milliamps do the batteries contain?

Its all about measurement and comaprrison new vs old.

Norman

mak27

Hi Norman: before I took that headlight apart to use the 5 leds in my experiment, I had accidently left it on a few times, at which time it had duracell batteries in it.

And I know it wasnt more than two or three days when I went to use it again that it was completely dead. Have you ever left a flashlight on by accident? then you know what I

mean. But you are correct I am not doing the experiment correctly. I just thought  13 months of continous light was pretty decent out put. I never shut it off!!!!

I have never had a flashlight do that before

mak27

@ stiplant: I will try to do a drawing for you, the only batteries I have tried this on, are the ones in the picture. as far as lead acid batteries go I think they are to wide for

the magnetic attraction, but I suppose it would be worth a try

conradelektro

@mak27

What a feeble attempt. I use a big holding magnet and a 12 V battery. And I am driving my electric bike since two months with it. No recharging of course.

I do not divulge more details, because I am planning to go into business with that discovery.

One detail for free: a steel sheet is enough, no heavy steel bar to be lugged along.

If you do something, do it right! And who needs a few leds?

Greetings, Conrad

mak27

Hey conrad, why not stick that magnet up your ass and see if your eyes light up, I bet they would!!!

and then you could make a you-tube video of it for entertainment, I think everyone here would love to see it

what a tool!!