Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Brilliant concept, but will it work?

Started by Low-Q, April 22, 2018, 04:29:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fritznien

i think it takes energy to expand the bellows at the bottom.all the gain is lost on reset.

Low-Q

Quote from: fritznien on April 23, 2018, 11:11:51 AM
i think it takes energy to expand the bellows at the bottom.all the gain is lost on reset.
That crossed my mind too. On the other hand, that force is perpendiculary to rotation because the pressure outside each bellow is angular to the surface of the discs and can seemingly not force counter rotation.
Just one way to find out.
I print out bellows with some flexible filament I have, and see what happens 🙂

Low-Q

Quote from: webby1 on April 23, 2018, 01:07:11 PM
If one end of the tube were a solid ball fitting into a socket on the wheel and the other wheel had a ball and socket with the tube going through the ball you would only need to seal the one side,, that is the ball and socket and the sliding tube.

Just a thought,,
Yeah. That would be an approvement. I think the biggest concern is the leak around the circumference of the large disc.
If just the device could pump the water leakage back into the "tank". If that device worked, and the leak is small, it could be possible.
However, what bugs me most is that I have no clue why it shouldn't work. Thinking hard, and disturbing my day job too.
I hate puzzles like this  ;D

Low-Q

What about replacing the tubes with flexible air ducts.

The membrane on these are very flexible, but will they shrink in length by applying pressure to the surface, or will they just try to squeeze together without getting shorter?
I want a design that is somewhat rigid in the diameter, but flexible in length.
Putting a plastic tube that fits nicely inside these, and the leakage and squeezing problem is solved for that part. The plastic tubes can be long enough to get through and some more, just like in the video.
Then use a much larger air duct to seal space between the discs. I'm not sure how the buoyancy will work if the water is trapped inside, and rotating with the tubes.

Vidar

ramset

Would be good if he could take some measurements around the clock/wheel
so  the displacement disparity and variables can be shown on paper

most likely a good Simulator could tell us the raw potential of this scenario
prior to losses

just for inspiration,

I absolutely believe it will show a gain...and if not ... maybe find solutions or??

a real brain twister with many possible considerations.

respectfully
Chet K
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma