Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Calculated COP=10 Active Antenna System

Started by panyuming, April 26, 2018, 06:32:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

panyuming

Quote from: Sergh on April 30, 2018, 04:43:03 AM
Yes of course:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_antenna

hank you for your reply
Now I know that maybe I used the wrong word. Should use "Initiative Antenna"

The antenna system mentioned in the field of free energy is to say that many radios around the transmitting antenna of a radio can 'passively' receive the energy emitted by the radio. But every radio receives very little energy.

panyuming

Even with directional antennas, the energy received at the receiving end is much smaller.

panyuming

If every radiation of S is achieved by a certain current of a device, it is equivalent to this S-radiation-generating current charging capacitor C. This current is obviously not affected by the voltage on capacitor C.
According to the capacitor energy storage formula W=0.5CU^2
The voltage on C can increase without limit, and the energy in the capacitor is stored according to the square of the voltage, there is always a 'critical voltage'. Above the threshold voltage, the sum of the energy in the capacitor exceeds the sum of the current energy charged to it. Extra energy appears.
To repeat: Charging the capacitor directly with the power supply is energy conservation. With radiation, the energy can be increased.

To put it another way, we don't care where the waves from the antenna go. When the waves are sent out, there will be antenna currents. There is also a ground current. When the ground current is rectified, the DC voltage is obtained.

Instead of using an antenna to receive energy, we use an antenna to emit energy,
which means ' Initiative antenna'.

Collapsingfield

Don't forget that the diode will kill the effect. Before opening it is a small serial capacitor with an inverse voltage eq to collector cap and after every step it will be harder to open it and the impedance will be high till the opening.