Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A Solid-State Maxwell Demon

Started by ZL, May 11, 2018, 10:13:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you believe that the claims in the paper "A Solid-State Maxwell Demon" by Dr. Daniel P. Sheehan are correct?

Yes, I am absolutely sure about that.
3 (37.5%)
I believe they are correct, but I am not qualified in this subject enough to be sure.
3 (37.5%)
I am totally confused by the critics like Germano; both possibilities (true - false) are equally probable.
1 (12.5%)
I believe they are incorrect, but I am not qualified in this subject enough to be sure.
0 (0%)
No, I am absolutely sure that Dr. Sheehan's diode can't convert heat energy into mechanical or electrical energy as he claimed.
1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

ZL

Quote from: vasik041 on May 22, 2018, 01:50:59 PM
...nobody going to help us except ourselves

You have hit the nail on the head. But the majority of people (even those who claim to be FE researchers) prefer to assume that the word 'ourselves' in that sentence means somebody else in the group.  ;)

Do you agree with Germano's arguments?

vasik041

QuoteDo you agree with Germano's arguments?

Why should I agree ? :)Electric field was experimentally measured by two independent labs. It is exists.
And more (probably it is radical :) - I think that Second law is more like superstition or religious belief.There are so many evidence against it, only ignorant or politically/financially etc motivated people can argue about it.And it is funny that astronomer talk about this. What about new galaxies? forming starts? Isn't it decreasing of entropy ? There are many other examples closer to us...
BR,-V.

ZL

A poll has been added to this thread where you can place your bets on the horses.  ;D
Who is going to win the race?
Dr. Sheehan and his supporters, or the debunkers and their followers?

The results of the poll can be viewed after submitting your vote.

Regards,
Zoltan

memoryman

Please correct spelling errors in the poll.

ZL

Quote from: memoryman on May 24, 2018, 04:00:20 PM
Please correct spelling errors in the poll.

Done! Thanks for the heads up. The idea of the poll came up on the fly when I was in a hurry, and the copy-paste of typos just made it worse.

But I hope readers realize that English is not my first language (I am Hungarian). I have learned it on my own, without attending any courses. Therefore, there will be many typos (and grammatical errors) in my posts for which I am not going to apologize (or even bother to correct them), because they are irrelevant when we are talking about FE. This is not a forum about hair splitting English grammar or the fine art of poetry that would be all about proper spelling. By the way, I have seen many native English speakers who write worse than I do, with more typos...

Putting the hair splitting exercise aside, how about you finding the logical/scientific errors (instead of typos) in Germano's paper? That we would highly appreciate. In fact Nonlinear (and we as well) is eagerly waiting for your explanations. Do you want to look important? Here is your chance.