Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I need all Erfinder posts?

Started by luc2010, July 22, 2018, 04:25:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

onepower

TK
Quote"People like me" with some skill and knowledge of the subject matter... like notably Tin Man and some others.

I suspect there are tens of thousands of people with decades more skill and knowledge of the subject matter than you and they have failed to produce the desired results just as you have. Life is funny that way and some people work there whole life on something and fail then some young guy figures it out in a matter of months. I read a 15 year old with almost no experience built a FE circuit that produces 10 watts ... what do you have to show for your effort TK?.

QuoteI'm proud to be included in that group. Erfinder excluded himself voluntarily, because of that huge chip on his shoulder.

Erfinder excluded himself because everyone was trolling him including yourself. You should be proud that you have probably driven away more people with new and creative idea's than most with your ego.

luc2010

To Upate!!

just in case you have  any ER posts?

lucbema8 at gmail dot com

luc2010

Hello,

we need to go to the source aka nikola tesla patents ... we need to understand tesla simple stuped circuits
but with no one else interpretation!! that the core message of ER works i think.

but you just let it go

rgds
luc2010

leonelogb

Quote from: luc2010 on August 21, 2018, 05:18:42 PM
Hello,

we need to go to the source aka nikola tesla patents ... we need to understand tesla simple stuped circuits
but with no one else interpretation!! that the core message of ER works i think.

but you just let it go

rgds
luc2010

Something.... I have one more but is in doc and by this way can't do it

luc2010

Quote from: leonelogb on August 24, 2018, 04:33:31 PM
Something.... I have one more but is in doc and by this way can't do it
Very Nice!
Thank You So Much! Also many thanks to Wattsup!!
rgdsluc2010