Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Circle of coils-containing-cores, self-powering ?

Started by postingsite, July 31, 2018, 10:25:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

postingsite

This is such an interesting question, that I had to start this thread , if only to let people know about it .

I can't contribute anything to this thread, it's yet another area I know nothing about.

In solid-state designs,  like the two currently active threads on here at the moment, I quickly lose interest when they use microchips,  or more than a small number of electronic components ,  since I sort of think if they could function, they should be able to without microchips and with very few electronic components .

There's a concept I can't work out,  a simple solid-state design
     -  place numerous coils-containing-cores-inside,   in a circle,   they are in no way connected with each other,  but are positioned so that they can induce( contactless  ) power in the ones next to them, left and right
      -  and then only pulse one coil,  hoping that that pulse will travel around the circle( TO SELF-POWER THE DEVICE ),  but since the initial coil you have pulsed has induced the next coil on it's left and also on it's right,  then there will now be 2 pulses travelling around the circle, in opposite directions  .
      -  Those 2 pulses would probably prevent this device from being  self-powering .

One option,  you could try cone-shaped-coils-containing-cone-shaped-iron-cores,  but would that solve the problem or function at all

Another option ,  you could have the coils-containing-cores-inside  in pairs ( with sufficient large spacing between pairs so that pairs cannot induce power in other pairs ),  in a pair,  one  coil-containing-a-core  induces power in another coil-containing-a-core,   then the power travels through a diode to the next pair .

postingsite

I forgot to mention something, which I think is very important

When pulsing a single coil-containing-a-core in the circle,  to try and see how far the pulse will travel,  the pulse would have to be of such sufficiently short duration, so that it would effectively travel around the circle staying intact as an individual pulse,  which will continue to individually pulse  coils-containing-cores,   one at a time,  so that they can induce power in another  coil-containing-a-core, all one at a time.
   - I wonder if it would matter if this would be a very square-wave pulse, or could it just be wavy,  although a very square-wave pulse would give you the opportunity to compress as much energy as possible in such a short possible duration

lancaIV

You want really fishing in the "Dirac Sea" with "Dirac surges" ?

aether22

If it were possible to do what you want with that you suggest, it would be prone to developing an aetheric vortex.

However, it isn't really possible as you suggest, there are 2 ways it could be done though, one would involve induction between coil, diodes storing charge in a cap that discharges into the next tank circuit at a pre-determined level voltage threshold.   This would be a mess really.

The better way, which has been claimed to be OU in a patent requires making a network of inductors and caps which do not really operate as transformers, but as a phase shift network.

I don't know hoe to find that patent, but you can look into phase shift networks that use only inductor and capacitor.

It is worth noting that the Hubbard Transformer used an auto distributor as seen in one photo, this is another way to do it, to apply energy individually and sequentially to each inductor.   Though we don't know how sure how Hubbard used the distributor.
?To forgive is to set a prisoner free and then discover that the prisoner was you.?  Lewis Smedes

postingsite

Quote from: postingsite on July 31, 2018, 10:25:12 PM
      Another option ,  you could have the coils-containing-cores-inside  in pairs ( with sufficient large spacing between pairs so that pairs cannot induce power in other pairs ),  in a pair,  one  coil-containing-a-core  induces power in another coil-containing-a-core,   then the power travels through a diode to the next pair .

Or replace each pair with a single bar-shaped-core, 
          -  and on that bar-shaped-core have two pairs of windings,
              -  an  input-winding to pulse the core, 
              -  and an output winding containing more( ? ) windings and/or thicker( ? ) wire

Or, on the output coil-containing-a-core,  in each individual pair of coils-containing-cores,  this output coil-containing-a-core could contain more( ? ) windings and/or thicker( ? ) wire

Quote from: aether22 on August 01, 2018, 05:59:50 AM
However, it isn't really possible as you suggest,

I somehow think that if everything was designed correctly ( just right ?, not sure )  maybe also involving my suggestions   above,    it might( or not ) function .

HERE'S A REASON WHY I THINK IT MIGHT WORK
       -  Think of very old telephone and radio networks running thousands of miles,  which relied on REPEATER-STATIONS OR UNITS / BOOSTERS, some of those repeater-hardware would have relied on  induction( contactless ) designs,  which means,  that each individual tiny pulse, survived travelling thousands of miles .
            ( sure, you could argue that the repeater/amplifier-equipment was itself powered by an external power-source,  which means it was always ready via an external power source,  to amplify any signal,  which makes it different to my idea,   but because I have no knowledge in any of this, at the moment I cannot counter that argument  )

- Apparently another example is the electricity-grid, but I don't know enough about it to comment.  Some people apparently think power generation actually occurs in the  electricity-grid itself ( all the transformers etc ) instead of at the hydroelectric-station,  they think the hydroelectric-station only serves to provide the pulsing, and as a facade etc.

Quote from: postingsite on July 31, 2018, 11:20:35 PM
the pulse would have to be of such sufficiently short duration, so that it would effectively travel around the circle staying intact as an individual pulse,  which will continue to individually pulse  coils-containing-cores,   one at a time,  so that they can induce power in another  coil-containing-a-core, all one at a time.
   - I wonder if it would matter if this would be a very square-wave pulse, or could it just be wavy,  although a very square-wave pulse would give you the opportunity to compress as much energy as possible in such a short possible duration

what I meant there was,   that "the pulse would have to be of such sufficiently short duration" so that the pulse would not run into and past itself in regard to the size of the  circle-circuit/loop,  because if that happened, the pulse would flatten, no longer be any type of wave shape( so not able to cause induction )