Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Finally! A health study of vaccinated vs. unvaccinated children

Started by SeaMonkey, September 28, 2018, 06:17:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

antimony

I had my second child in march of this year, and decided with my wife that we wanted to at least wait with vaccinations.
This ones development is amazing. She is 8 months old, and already walking since two weeks back. Our first daughter walked around 12 months old.
She is about 1 years old if you follow the development charts.

I cant help to Think that the lack of vaccines in her system makes her do things when babies normally do things.

Ps. I have to say that i am not anti vaccines 100%, as i dont have made the necessary research on it to be able to say that i am for or against vaccines.
I was ny wife that absolutely didnt want to do it, and now i am seeing the benefits.

doktorsvet

vaccinations weaken immunity and reduce the body's resistance to new infections...

But without a vaccine there is a risk of dying from tetanus and pneumococcal infection.

F6FLT

Vaccination can be inconvenient for some people, or sometimes there are accidents, or even wrongdoing by the pharmaceutical industry, so it is proof that vaccination should be avoided!

This poor "reasoning" that we see in some previous posts, a sophism called faulty generalization, masks that immunization currently prevents between 2–3 million deaths every year.

The worst argument I've read is that an unvaccinated child seems to be behaving better than vaccinated children, from the point of view of.... his parents! Hilarious. Perhaps it will be less hilarious for parents if their child has a serious health problem at some point, and they will understand that their stupidity is the cause.

I see a lot of misinformation about physics, but when it comes to vaccination and health, I think it's criminal.

cheors

AlienGrey

Quote from: F6FLT on December 05, 2018, 07:23:49 AM
Vaccination can be inconvenient for some people, or sometimes there are accidents, or even wrongdoing by the pharmaceutical industry, so it is proof that vaccination should be avoided!

This poor "reasoning" that we see in some previous posts, a sophism called faulty generalization, masks that immunization currently prevents between 2–3 million deaths every year.

The worst argument I've read is that an unvaccinated child seems to be behaving better than vaccinated children, from the point of view of.... his parents! Hilarious. Perhaps it will be less hilarious for parents if their child has a serious health problem at some point, and they will understand that their stupidity is the cause.

I see a lot of misinformation about physics, but when it comes to vaccination and health, I think it's criminal.
Yeah you don't RTFL, like dementia at an early age, learning difficulties from the MERCURY and FORMALDEHYDE
and a live dose of someone else's Flue virus, some people just don't RTFL, Oh and it appears  if you're over 65 Big Farmer don't want
to give you the same dose as everyone else it appears  they want you to have a mega dose so you get a wapping 4 times dose !! is it  just to
make sure big pharma can pump up the dose so you can benefit from what you missed out on as a kid AUTISM IN RETIREMENT.

iF YOU HAVE HAD THE FLUE JAB PERHAPS YOU SHOULDNT BE ADVISING OTHERS AS THE MERCURY AND FORMALDEHYDE
AND FLORIDE (ALUMINIUM) IN THE WATER SOUNDS LIKE IT'S TAKEN IT'S TOLL.