Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Electromagnetic device to create the energy

Started by activ25, October 25, 2018, 07:25:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

activ25

Maybe it is a resonant circuit ... RLC on the green coil

And to replace the capacitor it is possible to use a phase angle transformer, I can use it with 2 devices.

activ25

The capacitors must realized the angle. The is to use the mechanics equation to build the analogy electric device.

activ25

I think the device must change the inductance of C1 so it is easy with the electronics: G1 can be an ondulor with variable frequency but must recover the energy and reduce the harmonics espcially if the device works at higher frequency like 300 Khz for example. It is also use a capacitor but ... the capacitor must change ! it is not a device with fixed value for the RLC circuit. And I hope the values are in the good direction when I change of the half period. For the first half period it is ok, but for the next, it is possible the device wants to increase the frequency again. I will think about that.

Note, the frequency must change in a half of period ! not in several periods. So it is very quick. To test, and without build an ondulor, it is better to use a varicap, just need to find where to place it.

activ25

I need to add the flux in return to C1. What is was important to understand: it is necessary to change the capacitance or the inductance, I mean in a half period. The best efficiency will be with the capacitance but there are for now small it is only some nF.

activ25

I simulate the transformer, the input gives nothing in comparaison with the energy inside the inductance. And in comparaison with the mechanical device it is in relation with the kinetic energy the mechanical device wins. The result change when I change the varicap but there is a limit, because the inductance are limited too. I need to change one paramater I supposed it is important at start but after not... not so easy to understand the analogy electric.

I can have a transcient energy negative (and I didn't count the energy inside the coil) but it is difficult to integrate it with my device. I used another method than the varicap.