Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Perpetual motion track magnets and gravity

Started by juliotony, October 29, 2018, 12:13:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

burnit0017

https://youtu.be/b6BzIO8zj3Q

Hi, this is another example using a electromagnet with a high voltage pulse, it may help. What diameter magnet wheel are planning to use?

Belfior

Quote from: burnit0017 on October 29, 2018, 05:59:56 PM
https://youtu.be/b6BzIO8zj3Q

Hi, this is another example using a electromagnet with a high voltage pulse, it may help. What diameter magnet wheel are planning to use?

Watched the video. Oh man. I am trying to remove obstacles like friction to prove a concept and everybody else is using 1000kg devices?!? Could steal the pulse mechanism from the video though ;)

I think the size depends on the magnets really. What ever is needed to get enough electricity from the secondary wheel so it can be used as a pulse to repulse the last rotor magnet. That means the secondary wheel has to be large enough for the speed needed to get enough flux change. Larger wheel == more speed on the wheel edge == faster rate of change in magnetic field == more induced current

That wheel will also work as a fly wheel to assist passing the last magnet.

Also I think at some point the wheel may be too big. So the idea is to find the ratio where you can just pass the last magnet. This might also mean that I need to use mechanical aid to start the device. After initial mechanical aid the flywheel + electromagnet would be enough to turn the device

the most important thing is to build it and not just fantasize about it like I do. Then you will see if there is anything there or you just had a brain fart