Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What's a magnet/ gravity motor worth to you?? New way of thought.

Started by magnetman12003, January 10, 2019, 01:21:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lancaIV

Hello magnetman,
http://license.umn.edu/technologies/20120016_iron-nitride-permanent-magnet-alternative-to-rare-earth-and-neodymium-magnets
and c-Fe16N2 will give the skyrocket not much " moon-price"-potential,
estimated production to market price : 10$/Kg.
An overview about the several " energy exploring and converting devices" international gives a production price max. of 0,01 €/KWh.( Electric, mgnetomotive,Wind/Solar/Water,Hydrogen, .....).
It is ever good to have multiple decision alternatives, let us not depend from one material source only !

Sincerely
OCWL

skywatcher

Quote from: magnetman12003 on January 10, 2019, 01:21:06 PM
After many years of working free energy ideas  I  finally found a way to construct a all magnet gravity powered motor.   It's unlike anything ever seen before and so simple and inexpensive to produce.
A fifth grader can make one easily.  I have not patented it yet but my question to you is what it's worth to you??
Rather than go through a lengthy patent procedure I would like to find someone to buy me out.

I will only show basic plans to those interested in buying me out and after they see them the only thing they will say is --  Why did I not think of that first??
Take note:  THIS IS NO SCAM!!   It's a real deal.
If you open source it i will happily donate 1000 € (or 1000 $) to you, but only after i was able to replicate it successfully.I would not pay a single penny without any 'hard' proof. A video is no 'hard proof' because it can easily be faked.

magnetman12003

Hi Skywatcher,
The concept is so simple to make and inexpensive that as soon as I show how it's made it's a no brained that a child can figure out and retain the knowledge for years.  As I stated before the motor can be upscaled easily. I have invested much time and money buying and trying this and that over 40 years trying to find free energy without success.  Many failed devices clutter up my garage.    So my thoughts shifted over to Gravity and the use of permanent magnets to make a motor.  I finally found the holy grail which anyone looking at it can see exactly why and how it works.  It's NO FREE ENERY as permanent magnets power the motor but gravity is used to make it operate.  A magnet engineer told me neo magnets have a 100 year life provided they are not heated unreasonably ??
Will post video in late February showing, telling all and complete disassembly of my model.

skywatcher

If it can produce more energy than the amount of energy used to produce the magnets, it's 'free energy'.

magnetman12003

$1,000 dollars will cover a part of year's  looking into free energy. Failed devices clutter up my garage.
And they cost money and time to build.    It's a wonder that no one yet has tried my simple idea of making
A motor employing nothing but permanent magnets and gravity.  I can explain the concept easily to anyone without showing it and quickly they will understand how and why it works. 
So to recupe material cost I have invested in making many failed free energy devices I will extend this offer.  I will sell you a letter showing the basic construction of the motor and all needed instructions as to
how to make it prior to revealing all in Late February.   Who might be interested and what might be your offer?  I only use paypal    Or wait to late February to find out for free.