Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

idea for a motor using Biefeld-Brown effect

Started by Belfior, January 11, 2019, 01:52:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belfior

It seems to be well established, that an asymmetric capacitor has a force towards the smaller plate of the cap. I will include the paper on the subject.

We then have a shaft, that has a pancake coil in one end and wires going to a propeller in the middle of the shaft (water wheel might be a better analogy. blades 90 degrees from shaft). This propeller is plastic and has the blades as asymmetric caps. We feed this pancake coil with another coil. The pancake coil on the shaft has wires going to the caps through avramenko plugs.

You can pump more voltage to the caps through the diode by pulsing the input coil. Now we have HV DC asymmetric caps loaded and there will be a force towards to smaller cap plate. Caps face 180 degrees to each other so they make the shaft turn in one direction only.

After the caps are full, you only need to supply the amount the caps leak. This you can get pretty small with insulated caps.

This is a real force, that the "lifters" are based on

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/264082208_High_efficiency_Lifter_based_on_the_Biefeld-Brown_effect

PS. The ionic wind principle is criticized and even in the attached paper the prove the effect is too small. Brown in his own experiments used a thick insulator, so where is the wind in that?

F6FLT

Hi Belfior

Great confusion. The "lifter" is a device that works with the ionic wind. If you use an insulated wire, the effect disappears completely (I have experimented it). This is proof that it is not a capacitor effect and that electrical contact must exist for air molecules to ionize. The Biefeld-Brown effect is not at work here.

Secondly, the Biefeld-Brown effect has never really been demonstrated, even in a vacuum. Some experiments have seen effects, but extremely weak. For me they are explicable by the "hidden" capacities between each plate and the environment, which allows Coulomb's forces to act quite conventionally.

ayeaye

Ionic wind? Quite interesting. One needs a capacitor though for the ionic wind to work in one direction, or whatever force there is, to be in one direction.

Belfior

Quote from: F6FLT on January 12, 2019, 06:24:55 AM
Hi Belfior

Great confusion. The "lifter" is a device that works with the ionic wind. If you use an insulated wire, the effect disappears completely (I have experimented it). This is proof that it is not a capacitor effect and that electrical contact must exist for air molecules to ionize. The Biefeld-Brown effect is not at work here.

Secondly, the Biefeld-Brown effect has never really been demonstrated, even in a vacuum. Some experiments have seen effects, but extremely weak. For me they are explicable by the "hidden" capacities between each plate and the environment, which allows Coulomb's forces to act quite conventionally.

Well lets not use an insulated wire then!

I have no clue where you get your information. Has never been demonstrated? So I guess they just give out patents for random shit...

https://patents.google.com/patent/US2949550A/en

There are pretty extensive studies done and I posted a document of just one. Rand corp and Navy took Brown's research and he never had another public patent after that. Yeah. Pretty sure nothing came out of that research...

ayeaye

Yeah i would not reject the evidence, i don't think it's smart. Yet an immense arrogance makes to do that. It is not unusual, a very long time ago when i learned in a special school of physics and mathematics, there were many such there. Ignoring some evidence is a way to make quick easy decisions, which also makes one look smart, it looks that one knows when many are not able to understand.