Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A very easy method for overunity and its the real deal as they say.

Started by stevensrd1, January 16, 2019, 12:51:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

memoryman

It always amazes me that people feel attacked when something is questioned. maybe they are really insecure about their beliefs?
"you FALSELY accused me of bringing religion into this thread." I never accused you of anything.

citfta

To memoryman,
You need to read that post again.  It was directed to onepower, not you.  I was trying to explain to him that my posts were in response to your post claiming belief in God was not valid.

memoryman

The first line of my response still applies.
"your post claiming belief in God was not valid." I claim that there is insufficient evidence for the existence of a god. No theist has ever been able to provide any evidence to me.

citfta

Quote from: memoryman on January 28, 2019, 02:48:21 PM
The first line of my response still applies.
"your post claiming belief in God was not valid." I claim that there is insufficient evidence for the existence of a god. No theist has ever been able to provide any evidence to me.

And when I gave you some information proving scientifically that evolution was false you refused to even look at it claiming it was pseudo science even though it was presented by two large universities and two international scientists.  And it was presented in a scientific journal and posted on a scientific web site.

The real problem is that what I believe offends people like onepower.  Why is that?  If I believed in pink unicorns no one would care that I posted that on this forum.  Or if I believed in the tooth fairy no one would object.  But when I post that I believe in a Creator, I get a bunch of flack.  Hmmm.  Maybe deep in their heart they know I am telling the truth and they don't want to hear it.

Out of respect for others who may want to actually read what this thread is supposed to be about I will not respond any further.

Again, Respectfully,
Carroll

ramset

fingerprints...a chalkboard and rules .
I see the fingerprints everywhere ....all seems to be in motion ... even the smallest spec ...has specs which move to some _tune_....with many rules to govern them all .
one rule jumps out at me... it has always puzzled me ,
If all things evolve for their own benefit and having overcome the horror of space [for living things]and arrived here to flourish...why do these perfect living machines ,which compete and rebuild themselves to such "almost" perfection... [to win] for billions of years...
why do they all Die ..after a ridiculously small amount of time .
billions of years of winning...and then we just "Poof"...and Die ?.....
I beg to differ...there seem to be rules which make absolutely no sense at all,death being one of them ... our bodies are machines after all ...and even the few years we "men" have been here [timeline perspective] and we knock at deaths door....  most can easily see what to "fix" to stop death ..its in the manual after all...[we did  crack the "DNA"instruction manual recently ,some call this DNA code a "universal language "??

why now .......  and how soon till we crack this symphony of matter ? and learn to play the _tunes_ which shapes all things.... and start to make our own "things" ??
...our own "EVERYTHING"....

and then there is this miraculous chalkboard we inhabit ,like a giant eraser the tectonic plates grind away the old and present the new...
Nahhh
I may have been born at night...but it wasn't last night...
..just one mans opinion
respectfully
Chet K
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma