Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The solution !!!!

Started by efusystem, June 10, 2019, 11:48:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Smith

Thanks NDA,
It makes sense to me, and it seems consistent with others have said regarding the DS devices, and magnetism being a key component. This is a very helpful hint. I'll catch the YT video when I get a chance this week.
Regards,
Bob

NdaClouDzzz

The EFU pdf above and some deep thinking on the matter will help to clear the establishments fog and open doors you didn't even know were there.
Cheers!

NdaClouDzzz

Quote from: Bob Smith on September 27, 2020, 08:10:18 PM
Thanks NDA,
It makes sense to me, and it seems consistent with others have said regarding the DS devices, and magnetism being a key component. This is a very helpful hint. I'll catch the YT video when I get a chance this week.
Regards,
Bob

Rick Friedrich has taught a lot on this, although He can be a little difficult to follow sometimes as He doesn't break things down in the simplistic way that I do.
https://youtu.be/18kOGVfkoik

forest

My intuition tells me that Tesla used some very strange coils as described in one of his early lecture and something closely related was then replicated in Edwin Gray motor which was known to convert electrostatic into large magnetic force.A. Hubbard was a boy interested in early radio systems, probably also knew the method of creating antenna to produce large magnetic field from small current. Amman brothers device had two antennas in form of metallic balls , possible they run current in circle creating near field radio and catching it until the avalanche produced strong magnetic current pulse they converted into DC huge power for driving their car ....the same used Tesla later...Of course all above are only speculations

v8karlo

And there is one more fact on Tesla.

He never used bucking coils in his search for ultimate energy source.

1. Because he was stupid and never saw their potential?

2. Because he tried bucking coils and saw no potential at all in them?

Was Tesla stupid person?

I would place my bets on 2.

What others say?