Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Creating TPU Steven_Mark

Started by crashangel, September 06, 2019, 02:25:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

"S" Billion"s"in need....Whatisit Don't show this To Tool Guy.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xRatpa2VPA
he wasn't here for "R" "F" bannings.. .This very good customer Of "RF" [you tube in link] is doing some very nice investigation with RF sample product.
now he moves to DS and works thru in a very nice way .still no conclusions But ? I received this the other day did not want to post here because RF might stop shipping pieces to this guy if he starts writing the wrong words or results...will get moved to RF's thread when he's finished.
enuff is enuff....
and Yes Whatisit...no stopping the Camel once its nose is under the tent...

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Toolofcortex

The problem we're gonna face also now.

Is that most likely Federer and Djokovic, Nadal, will never again be surpassed.

For us to see an evolution of that, would take some unnatural intervention.

I mean, there's got to be a point where you say alrite, this is just not a man, this is a god.

WhatIsIt

Tool,

By this time you should realize that I am using you.
From first post I saw that you don't have a clue about what I am talking to you,
and I made another role for you here.
I am using our conversations to present idea, not to you,
but to the readers who wanna make difference.

So, you been only tool to me.
You making up questions so I don't have to think what to say.
You been very useful to me!

Even, as a tool, you do participate in process and you should be happy.

As I said before, and you did not understand what I meant,
it is good to have you as opposition in order to squeeze the truth to the surface.

I said what I meant, and you are no longer needed, so you can carry on with your stuff!

Thank you very much, I appreciate your help.

Toolofcortex

It was my pleasure to serve as your tool.

It was masterful strategy.

Well played. ::)

onepower

toolofcortex
QuoteYou are so so lost... I simply am in love with Shapovalov.
The men should be fit and hard fighting tennis players. Did I mention a race ?
I thank all the Einsteins and such... But its time to move on.

Sports goes all the way back to the Roman Colosseum as a way to distract the ignorant masses from the corruption and greed of mankind. Look see the funny people chase the rubber ball, look see the funny people play with the rubber balls until they are too old and stupid to play any more.

I have found sports does two things very well, 1) it breeds toxic competitiveness and barbarism like we see in animals and 2) it distracts people from reality so they can continue to act like children and never really grow up and take responsibility. It's kind of sick to be honest, that so many supposed adults would be so completely obsessed with glorifying other people who would spend there lives chasing with rubber balls.

Soon, when the shit hits the fan playing silly children's games will the least of most people concerns.