Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Creating TPU Steven_Mark

Started by crashangel, September 06, 2019, 02:25:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crashangel

Hi Over Unity I spent this past month studying what I could find from Steven Mark's Toroid Power Unity and decided to start building a small study version ....
I would like someone to help you understand the assembly correctly and some tips on wiring ....

I made a small 12 x 5 cm toroid.
The collector has 3 layers of wire with the first and second having 11 turns and the third used a slightly thicker wire totaling nine turns ...

The controllers used the same 14-wire Green / Yellow wire and the 14-wire thick white wire.

What I could find in Steven mark's messages is that sometimes he talks about potential difference ... So I used a different wire layer too so I can use it as a kick to start the magnetic loop ...

Now I have some questions that I would like to be helped so that I can take proper care and concern when starting the tests with the frequencies ....

1. The two wires left of the winding of the 3 coils of my collector I will use for output, is that right?

2. I need to create a mechanism for frequency cancellation, right? so that it does not go into a loop that is not returning and different than expected ... I do it on my control coils right ??? Just interrupting the frequencies I'll be sending is enough for the device to turn off if it's producing any voltage ...

3. Is it easier to try to harmonize the device by testing separate frequencies for each control coil or is it better to leave them all in sequence and use an input-only signal for modulation ??? I have a control coil with a slightly thicker wire to try to kick the collecting coil ...

4. I do not have a frequency generating equipment so I am thinking of using my computer and testing from music production software by sending the notes via a virtual keyboard to the device ... is it feasible ??? Would you have to plug in a 5 volt transformer to amplify the signal ???
Would anyone have a more appropriate idea ???

Well, the ideas that came into my mind have only reached this small level of understanding ... I know ... I would be grateful if anyone were interested in giving me some direction in the right direction so that I don't end up doing something stupid. .

Gratitude....

Turbo

Quote from: crashangel on September 06, 2019, 02:25:16 AM
Hi Over Unity I spent this past month studying what I could find from Steven Mark's Toroid Power Unity and decided to start building a small study version ....
I would like someone to help you understand the assembly correctly and some tips on wiring ....

I made a small 12 x 5 cm toroid.
The collector has 3 layers of wire with the first and second having 11 turns and the third used a slightly thicker wire totaling nine turns ...

The controllers used the same 14-wire Green / Yellow wire and the 14-wire thick white wire.

What I could find in Steven mark's messages is that sometimes he talks about potential difference ... So I used a different wire layer too so I can use it as a kick to start the magnetic loop ...

Now I have some questions that I would like to be helped so that I can take proper care and concern when starting the tests with the frequencies ....

1. The two wires left of the winding of the 3 coils of my collector I will use for output, is that right?

2. I need to create a mechanism for frequency cancellation, right? so that it does not go into a loop that is not returning and different than expected ... I do it on my control coils right ??? Just interrupting the frequencies I'll be sending is enough for the device to turn off if it's producing any voltage ...

3. Is it easier to try to harmonize the device by testing separate frequencies for each control coil or is it better to leave them all in sequence and use an input-only signal for modulation ??? I have a control coil with a slightly thicker wire to try to kick the collecting coil ...

4. I do not have a frequency generating equipment so I am thinking of using my computer and testing from music production software by sending the notes via a virtual keyboard to the device ... is it feasible ??? Would you have to plug in a 5 volt transformer to amplify the signal ???
Would anyone have a more appropriate idea ???

Well, the ideas that came into my mind have only reached this small level of understanding ... I know ... I would be grateful if anyone were interested in giving me some direction in the right direction so that I don't end up doing something stupid. .

Gratitude....

Dear crashangel.

You have almost stumbled upon the right coil configuration.
You are almost there but you missed some crucial points.

Here is some safety information about the materials you used for the coils:

By the way, we found that ordinary multi strand lamp cable
worked very well for use as a collector.
Thick gage wire can dissipate the heat very well but there are two
problems.
First the heavy gage wire isn't as efficient as the multi strand copper and
also there is a safety advantage in using the multi strand lamp cable.
If the unit goes too far on frequency it may begin to convert too
much current and try to dissipate way too much voltage.
The multi strand wire will just burn up and open the circuit whereas the
heavy gage wire will continue to conduct until there will be the equivalent
of a lightning strike of the unit.

Here is some info from the docs on the collector coil:

The control wiring is vertically wound in several segments around each of the horizontal collector coils.
Other control wires are wound around all of the horizontal collector coils together./td]

These horizontal coils are your collector:

You can do many things with three coils.
You can run them in parallel, you can run two in series and one in parallel, or etc.

No you do not need a mechanism of cancellation, this pattern is a result of how the coils interact with each other and the combination of feed frequencies: 

with the right combination of frequencies, you can actually create a revolving field with inertial!

There is some information about the frequency feeds:

you create several frequencies within a space of the collector coil's circumference.
The frequencies are directly related to the circumference of the collector coil.

Please do not take this lightly.
The frequency components are critical to your level of success.
You won't succeed with a battery and a diode.

You can run a separate frequency into each coil for better control on large power units if need be.

But remember this:

First frequency then second harmonic component into the second, then the third.

So this means that there is a relationship between these signals.

Most of the most successful units we made had control wiring run or wrapped vertically over the horizontal collector wires.
You can se them in the units in some of the videos under black plastic covering.
They were run perpendicular to the travel of the collector wires.
They were run in multiple segments.each segment could be fed a different frequency individually and or from a collector section to help perpetuate the oscillationand control.

So this shows that there is also a link between collectors and control coils.
From this you can extract a lot of usable information if you read it carefully.

A sound card is very limited and you might damage your computer. ( this happened to me way back in 2006)
It can only go up to about a 20 KiloHertz.

I made an amp and had a really difficult time with a 35K resonance.
I had so much trouble with it that I finally left the resonance there.
I last measured it at 35.705K at a really high level.
It is a good thing that I can't hear that high.
But it does prove that my output transformer is capable of going up to 245K HZ.
Which I measured.

Luckily we have seen a microprocessor boom and you can order ready made usable controller boards everywhere on the net.
It's not hard to learn how to program these things and they run on crystal so they are rock solid.

My findings were as follows, do it right, know why you do what you do.
Don't wrap a coil and hope that it will magically start to deliver electricity when you hook it up to your sound card.
There is more to it.
Realize that because it is important.
Many people have wasted so much time on this.
Make sure you do it right.

if you want to re read the docs i composed, i will attach a copy.
And there is more info some was never published but i would have to look for it specifically in my archives.
If you think you need it let me know.

crashangel

Quote from: Turbo on September 11, 2019, 05:29:40 AM
Dear crashangel.

You have almost stumbled upon the right coil configuration.
You are almost there but you missed some crucial points.

Here is some safety information about the materials you used for the coils:

Here is some info from the docs on the collector coil:

These horizontal coils are your collector:

No you do not need a mechanism of cancellation, this pattern is a result of how the coils interact with each other and the combination of feed frequencies: 

There is some information about the frequency feeds:

Please do not take this lightly.
The frequency components are critical to your level of success.
You won't succeed with a battery and a diode.

But remember this:

So this means that there is a relationship between these signals.

So this shows that there is also a link between collectors and control coils.
From this you can extract a lot of usable information if you read it carefully.

A sound card is very limited and you might damage your computer. ( this happened to me way back in 2006)
It can only go up to about a 20 KiloHertz.

Luckily we have seen a microprocessor boom and you can order ready made usable controller boards everywhere on the net.
It's not hard to learn how to program these things and they run on crystal so they are rock solid.

My findings were as follows, do it right, know why you do what you do.
Don't wrap a coil and hope that it will magically start to deliver electricity when you hook it up to your sound card.
There is more to it.
Realize that because it is important.
Many people have wasted so much time on this.
Make sure you do it right.

if you want to re read the docs i composed, i will attach a copy.
And there is more info some was never published but i would have to look for it specifically in my archives.
If you think you need it let me know.

Hmmm ... I understand what you are telling me ...

I need to study and learn even more to be able to reach a higher level of understanding ... I have realized that just the basic understanding of the mechanism will not help me much in all the challenges that I have yet to face ... SM wrote that it is necessary We had the understanding of vacuum tubes first and that would help in developing these devices .... Do you know any good books to point me out?

Gratitude!!! ;)

citfta

The best books for learning electronics are the ARRL Amateur Radio Operators handbooks.  If you can find an older copy from back in the 1960s they will have good info about vacuum tubes.  They usually come out with a new edition every few years but only the older ones of course will have info about vacuum tubes.  You can usually find the older ones on ebay or Amazon.  And of course another option would be an online course that covers the older theories of electronics.

Good luck and welcome to the forum.
Carroll

gyulasun

Hello crashangel,
Search engines can also help you find good books.
http://milas.spb.ru/~kmg/files/literature/Morgan_Jones_Valve_Amplifiers_Third_Edition.pdf
PS In your 1st post you attached a picture that is oversized and widens this thread very much. 
This is because your horizontal picture size is 3680 pixels and forum software is set to accomodate
only 900 or so horizontal pixel numbers without widening the thread.
Unfortunately, you cannot edit your 1st post any more but next time please consider picture size
when you wish to upload.

Gyula