Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Wireless energy transfer experiments ,Builders board

Started by ramset, September 18, 2019, 09:15:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stivep

At best you can be ready to  make power transmission over the earth   as soon as tomorrow,
At worst you will  never do it
It is easy but   tricky
You really need to understand the 4 of my posts here:
https://overunity.com/17735/wesleys-kapanadze-and-other-fe-discussion-forum/msg539098/#msg539098
Wesley

gotoluc

Quote from: poynt99 on September 20, 2019, 07:37:49 PM
What I see with your experiment is that the apparently-invisible circuit is completed via the path from the top capacitance of the TC's to earth ground.

Are you saying the transmitter top Pico Farad value capacitance is able to work its way down through 4" of cement, then countless feet of  non conducting sand to get down to current conducting ground to travel 15 feet then make its way back up through the same non current conductive medium up to the receivers top capacitance and can deliver 6 watts all without impeding the transmitter?

What leads you to believe that it is a longitudinal wave powering the lamp?

Because that's what experimenters say when they can't explain it ;D

A Faraday shield around the RX coil won't shield the effect because essentially the earth is being used as the return conductor.

How high off the cement (ground) would the transmitter and receiver need to be to eliminate your ground thought possibility?

The shield may even improve the effect as it could increase the conductivity from the RX top capacitor to earth ground.

BTW, the grounding of the Faraday cage was added by the 87yo Lockheed Martin Physicist who visits the lab each morning. Yesterday he was convinced the current path was through the air (radio) and why I then built the cage. Then this morning when he saw the cage didn't change anything he was thinking the cage acted as an antenna to the top capacitor and thought once the cage was grounded its antenna effect would be neutralized. Once again to his surprise it changed nothing. He left still believing there's a current path somehow but could not identify it.
I'm quite sure he considered all ground path possibilities but could not consider it with the transmitter being battery operated.
So I'm sorry to say but your ground path possibility is not very convincing to me. However, I'm ready to consider a good explanation of how that could possibly work.

Regards
Luc

stivep

Compare  it to this.
Here you have shielded Faraday  cage too.
There is no electromagnetic longitudinal wave and there never was electromagnetic longitudinal  wave
It simply can not exist.
https://youtu.be/XOTLfnMOSqQ?t=369
Wesley

r2fpl

Hi Luc

I am glad you came back.
I can say that I did such an experiment and I confirm that energy goes through one wire. However, the bulb needs mass.
The receiving Tesla coil makes a virtual mass if I can say that. Try to lift the connecting cable or isolate it from the ground. PVC is a diaelectrician who can collect loads with change. I don't know if it's good, but check what happens after lifting the cable.

ps. I think Jeremy told you.

DavidWolff

Quote from: stivep on September 20, 2019, 08:42:49 PM
Compare  it to this.
Here you have shielded Faraday  cage too.
There is no electromagnetic longitudinal wave and there never was electromagnetic longitudinal  wave
It simply can not exist.
https://youtu.be/XOTLfnMOSqQ?t=369
Wesley
Realy? not with an ordinary Tesla coil! I have seen Londetudinal wave experiments, it can assure you it can penetrate a steel box no faraday cage is of any use! and you can bank on that one.

Dave